Chapter 14 - Crazy Realizations

Start from the beginning

"Valerie? Are you okay?" I hear Honey Lemon ask. 

Lily probably asked her to wait for me.

"Yeah. I'm just p-peachy." I tell her, trying not to sound too pained.

I hear her mumble an okay and her footsteps start to fade away.

I quickly take off the suit and look at my leg. I look and see that my leg isn't the problem, it's only my foot, calf and a little bit above the calf. What I see, scares me.

My foot is turning animated. 

I gingerly touch my foot. I can feel it but at the same time, I don't feel like it's apart of me anymore. I realize that I've been in here long enough and so I scramble to change. As I change, I can't help but panic. What's going on? What does this mean? Why is this happening? Will this happen to Lily as well?

I don't even want to think about the answer to the last question. I'm in so much pain (and this is only my foot!), Lily would have it worse. 

I try to mask my pain with a small smile. I test it in the mirror. 

It should be good enough.... It fooled me. 

I take a deep breath and walk outside to where the gang and my sister are. 

"What do you think?" I ask her, strapping the blaster behind my back and the lightsaber on my hip. 

She shrugs, "It's fine. But you look like a Sith." 

"Yeah. I think it's pretty cool." 

Lily rolls her eyes and I lightly shove her. But because of my suit, the shove doesn't feel so light. Lily pouts and rubs her arm.

"You should test the suit out." She tells me but I just shrug.

"You should. It'll be fun!" 

I sigh, "I guess it would be."

Lily smiles and points to a statue, "See that? Could ya move it?" 

I nod and lift my hands up. With a steady hand and a pained expression, I slowly lift the statue up. Lily watches with excitement as I slowly turn it to its side. The pain from my foot and trying to lift the statue starts to increase and I grit my teeth as I try to maintain it in the air. 

"You can do this Valerie." Lily tells me, trying to encourage me. 

It doesn't last for very long as I arruptly drop the statue, causing it to smash into a million pieces. I wince at the sight of the broken statue. Lily stands beside me and looks at the broken statue.

"You need to work on your landings." 

"Ya think?" 

Fred looks at the statue and then back to me. I hold my breath and wait for him to freak out. 

"That was awesome!" 

I let out a sigh of relief and smile slightly, "Yeah....It was, wasn't it?"

"Pretty good Val." I hear Hiro say from behind Baymax.

I glare at him as he climbs onto Baymax, "Don't call me Val."

He rolls his eyes, "Sorry Valerie."

"Much better." 

I go to leave but Lily drags me back. 
I sigh, "Yes?" 

"I-I need to talk to you. In private." 

I nod and drag her away from the crowd. As I do so, I notice that she's grimacing a bit. I bit my lip nervously. Is she turning animated as well? 

"So? What's up?" I ask once we're a good distance away from the group.

She gestures to her ankle and I automatically know what she's talking about. I gently press on her ankle and she whimpers softly. I let go and sigh sadly. 

"Does yours hurt just as bad?"

I look at her, shocked. Seeing my look, she smiles.

"Don't think that you're the only one who can cover up pain well." 

I ignore her comment, "We need to do something." 

"How? The gang is a bit preoccupied at the moment and we're running out of time." 

"What?" 

She waves it off, "I'll tell you more later. Right now, the gang is waiting for us." 

Suddenly, the ground starts to shake and I look up to see Baymax flying away and Tadashi behind them.

"Actually, we'll be waiting for them."
___________________________________

💜 UPDATE (12/26/16) 💜

YEAH SO, THIS HAPPENED.

THIS IS HUGE.

AND INTENSE.

AND WOW

AND OH M-you probably don't care.

BUT YOU SHOULD.

This will play a part in future chapters so BE ALERT.

Anywho, how is everyone today? Everyone good? You enjoying your winter?

I'M NOT. 😂

Where I live, it's FREEZING.

Like, VERY VERY COLD WEATHER

This is why I'd rather stay at home and cry over ships, fanfics and everything on between.

.....

Yeah. I think we're done here.

Welp, until the next chapter!!! ❤

Ciao!

- DisnerdFangirl 🎀