Prologue

“Hey! The nerd’s here!” someone said as I went past them.

Everyday has been like this for me, getting talked about, bullied and teased. It was quite normal for me since I would just ignore them. Since I was 5 years old, I’ve only had 11 friends in my life that I trusted. Well the thing is that they're all guys and they are very popular among the city.

When people see me, they would think that I am just a typical fan who hangs out with them and are seeking for their attention. The truth is, even though it’s not true; I never really care about what the others thought about me. My friends are the only ones I care about.

You guys might be confused on why there was only 11 back then; well 5 years ago, a witch came and split BaekYeol into 2, Baekhyun & Chanyeol. It wasn’t such a big deal since they act the exact same as BaekYeol, the only difference is that Chanyeol got the face, Baekhyun got the heart (feelings). But a witch!?! Up until now, we still couldn't believe that a witch actually exists.

Oh! Right! I forgot to introduce them to you… well I don’t really need to introduce them since they are the most popular idols in the whole nation.

They are known as EXO! Yes, E.X.O~ They are my childhood best friends. I never really get to hang out with them in the outside since fans would crowd over them and push me away. Even in school, the girls would tell me to get away from them, but how can I that! They are my best friends, my non-bloodrelated brothers to be exact.

My name is Kim Minra, I am 16 years old this year. I am 2 months younger than Sehun to be exact. I have a long brown hair which I would usually tie in a bun and my height? You can say I’m average since I’m not short nor tall… just average.

I live in a big mansion with EXO and my parents. But my mom would always be overseas hanging out with her friends and only came back to get more clothes to go to another country, she practically don’t care about me - and my dad? Well you see, my parents had a divorce 3 years ago but they didn’t want to leave the house so they are what you call [the divorce couple who lives in the same house]. My dad would only come home to sleep and spend his other time working and hanging out with his friends

It never actually made a big impact on me since they never treated me like a daughter to start with. All they care about is money and fame so I was probably nothing to them. But on the other side, I had EXO. They were the ones who supported me in everything I do.

I walked towards my locker and got my books out.

“Hey sis~” someone greeted. I turned around and smiled as I saw Chen standing behind me.

“Where were you guys!?! I woke up this morning and all of you were gone already!” I pouted, crossing my arms.

Chen hugged me tightly, “Owh, you look so cute when you pout!”

“Ya! You didn’t answer my question!” I huffed in anger.

Honestly, I wasn’t angry at all… I just wanted to know what they were doing since they left me.

“The company called us this morning and we all had a meeting about our first world tour.” Chen explained.

My angry face turned into a soft one, “You guys are leaving me here all alone!”

“Ani, you’re coming with us!” he exclaimed.

And that… was how everything started~

—————

OMG! I have been waiting for this day to come~~~~

I will try my best to update a lot since this is the biggest project I have ever done, we’ll not exactly project but it is my very first fictional fanfic.

I would usually get confused when I read EXO fantasy fanfics since it’s really complicated. But I thought maybe I could try making one without making you guys confused. I will not be putting any complicated stuff in here so you don’t have to worry about not understanding some of the parts. But if you guys don’t understand something, don’t just try figuring it yourself, just comment and I will answer it happily.

Anyway, I am really excited about this and I hope you are too!

Hope you guys will like this story ^^

Don’t forget to Comment and Vote~