"My cousin used to stay there so yeah."

"Well I guess we know what were doing tomorrow, huh?" Elle grinned, nodding her head as she sprawled out over the bed and browsed through the phone. Getting tired of her ass poking out on display and her not having the decency to share the ass with her guest, I crawled onto my knees and hovered above her.

"What are you doing?" She fake surprised, turning around to face me, her doe eyes big.

Smirking slowly I ran my fingertips over her skin causing goose bumps to appear. She shuddered under me and I bit down on my lip before saying fuck it in my head, gripping the hem of her shorts and ripping them apart making her gasp.

"Nigga what are you? The Hulk?"

Ignoring her because I just wanted to fuck and remind myself of the old days, I bent down to place my lips at her neck and sucked slowly. I could feel the pool between her thighs and decided the teasing was enough before pulling off my clothes, saying fuck it again to a condom and fucking the shit out of her.

Two hours of good and rough sex before I had to head over to my brother's house to get this afro cut off my head. I had to look nice when I seen my girl.

Riley's POV

"So you been giving this nigga unlimited pussy and taking care of his daughter that's not really his daughter but it's his daughter... and all he can buy you is a Nissan Altima." Chandler shook his head slowly side to side in disappointment looking down at my new car.

Smacking my lips, I slapped his arm gently. "What?" He shrugged. "If it was me dickin' you down on a daily, you wouldn't be driving this. This shit right here-" He pointed to the cute family-friendly car that Darrell had surprised me with the other day in disgust. "Ain't got nothing on that." He then pointed at the all black Maserti I'm sure was Cassius's before Chandler decided to raid his garbage and closets.

"Well I like my car, thank you very much!" I rolled my eyes and pulled open the door before sliding in, inhaling and loving the way the new car smell had cascaded the interior.

Chandler crept over to the driver's side window and leaned into it, his face inches from mine. "I can have you and the kids living better." He promised.

"We are living just fine--"

"And I can tell he not fucking you right. I can see it all in your eyes when you look at me baby." I hit the button viciously, the window threatening to roll up and detach his head from his body causing him to jump away.

I laughed loudly as he glared at me, his eyes narrowing. "Bye bro." The playful name I called him, friend zoning or bro zoning him pissed him off. I could tell.

Pulling off as fast as the car would allow without a tire giving out on me, I honked my horn twice leaving Chandler's studio apartment. Today was his day to watch the boys while I went to work so I had stopped by to drop them off before heading to work.

I now had twenty minutes to drive all the way to my job, change shirts then clock in. Luckily, I beat the clock.

"Why haven't you called me?" Heather was getting on my ass as soon as she came to work right after me.

I smiled at the elderly white couple who were glancing between me and Heather in confusion. I grabbed the abundant tip they left and cleaned up their table when they walked away. "I've been really busy."

"Busy fucking Darrell?"

"Yes actually." I smirked heading to the kitchen with her right behind me.