Chapter 7

"And who are you?" I asked.

"Oh that's cute. You don't know who I am. You really must be new" The girl said.

"Lindsey, just leave her alone" Kim said standing up.

"Kim" This 'Lindsey' girl said in disgust.

"Kim its fine. Lindsey, and what did I do to you?" I asked while putting my hands on my hips.

"You are going around trying to fill my role in this school" She said rolling her eyes.

"What role?" I asked "I don't even know who the heck you are"

"Don't act dumb" Lindsey said walking a little closer to me.

"Oh, I think I know who you are. Kim told me about you. You're the bitch of the school, who thinks everybody loves you but they don't" I said smirking.

I could feel how angry she was becoming. It didn't look like she likes it when someone stands up to her.

She looked like she was about to punch me so I was about to fight her.

She lifted her arm, getting herself ready when Brody came up to us.

"Don't even think about it Lindsey" Brody growled from in front of me.

I looked to the side where the gang was sitting and I saw Jack and Kim look at me.

"Oh come on Brody, I'll go out with you. I can handle her" Lindsey said with determination.

Ha if only she knew.

"What? No! I don't want to go out with you" Brody said tightening his grip on her fist.

He then twisted her arm behind her and then she grumbled herself out of the cafeteria.

"Are you ok?" Brody asked turning around to face me, with concern on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said honestly "I could have taken her down"

What? I could have.

"You don't want to be Lindsey's enemy" He said.

"So what? She hates Kim and she doesn't mess with her" I pointed out.

"Well she's a black belt. She knows how to take care of herself" He said back. Oh yeah, he doesn't know.

"Well I'm a black belt too" I said. And he definitely looked shocked. But why does that matter?

"Oh then I guess we have something in common" He said with a grin on his face. Wait. Is he flirting? Part of me hopes that he is...

I blushed and then went back to sit down with the gang.

~After school~

"So I see you met you have met Brody"

"Yeah I have" I said and a small smile hit my face.

"Just be careful. We think that he is up to something"

"Based on what he has done in the past it seemed like he has changed" I said. "But okay, I'll be careful"

*Brody's pov*

I am done over thinking and letting the Black Dragons treat people the way they do. I don't want to a part of that anymore. I don't want to be any of that title. I'm done letting them brain wash me, and with the Wasabi Dojo, they aren't even that bad. I guess being away from the Black Dragons helped me realize. I don't want to be called the bad guy, I never really was one. Ty just made me think I was. But that really isn't what I want. Why would anybody want people to hate them or why would anybody want people to be afraid of them. I have been second guessing myself for a while now, but I now know for sure that this is what I want to do. Good. I guess after seeing that my 'friends' being a Black Dragon made me oblivious to what I actually wanted. 

After seeing that girl Sloane, it confirmed it. (A/N this is not going to be a cheesy love at first sight thing, this is just Brody getting an actual friend and we can go from there)

I have a plan..

Ty will never know, at least for now. I can always pretend around him that I'm still doing his little mission and just try to get to know Sloane. Now I won't have to convince them to forgive me, I can actually get them to forgive me. Which I think is what I actually wanted all along.

*Kim's pov*

"Hey Jack?"

"Yeah" He replied.

"What do you think about Brody?" I asked looking at the wall. I don't want to see Sloane hurt.

"Why?" Jack wondered, he better not think it's for me.

"I don't want to see Sloane get hurt, didn't you see him flirting with her yesterday?" I said.

"I honestly don't know how to feel about him right now" Jack said scratching the back of his neck "He is just being confusing right now"

"Maybe Milton can figure this out" I said looking back up at Jack. He had this twinkle in his eye as I said that meaning that he agreed with me.

...

The next day I went looking for Milton when I found him sitting alone in the courtyard reading a book.

"Hey, Milton," I said.

"Oh hey Kim," Milton replied.

"Can you help me with something?" I asked

"Yeah, what for?"

"Do you have any idea of why Brody is acting this way?" I asked.

"I've seen him. Maybe he has changed but is confused. I've seen the way he looks at Sloane, it's throwing him off"

"That would explain all of this"

"He isn't him usual self"

I pulled out my phone and texted the rest of the gang to meet up in the courtyard.

"..Hey, Kim, what was important" I heard Jack say from behind me as he dragged Jerry to us.

"I think that maybe Brody has changed but it just confused," Milton explained, "It would why he has been acting this way, plus the way that he looks at Sloane"

"The way he looks at me?" Sloane said trying to hide a blush.

"You seem to throw him off his guard, Sloane," Milton said turned to Sloane.

"So does this mean that he actually trying to get our forgiveness?" Jerry asked, that was actually a smart thing to ask. Wow, and from Jerry.

"I guess we can give him a chance and see what happens, and if he ruins it then that's it" I said hopeful. Hopeful that Jack would be okay with that, you never know after the last time he reacted to this. That didn't end well..

/////////

It isn't a full chapter but since I have nothing else to do. I am posting this as is. I know this story has slow updates ever since the summer but it has been crazy for me. The last time I updated this was in July i think which was when I was doing the class part of drivers ed and now months later I was scheduled for the drivers hours part. I just started it today and I finish on wednesday. So it's busy. But I want you to know that I write more whenever I have a good chance. 

Til next time..