"Nash, I appreciate the concern but I'm fine. Really."

"You called me crying Kate."

I flushed. "And the situation is resolved." He didn't answer. "I'm fine!"

"You've been drinking tonight, you've been crying tonight, it's like three in the morning, and you've been through an emotional trauma."

"I'm hardly traumatized."

"The point of the matter." He said ignoring me completely. "Is that you aren't thinking rationally tonight. You're thinking with your heart rather than your head."

"So what? Now you don't want my help?'

"So now I'm saying we can meet up in say...a week. One week. You can maul it over, think about it. Decide what you want to do. If you don't show up, I'll know you're out and I promise this time I won't drag you out of a dressing room in handcuffs." He smiled lightly. "If you show up, then we'll discuss this thing."

"You're something else Nash." I said smiling.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" He asked and returned to eating.

"A very, very good thing. You're sweet."

"Your dad said I was tart."

I laughed. "No, he said you are a tart. There's a difference."

"Whatever you say, Kate-pie."

"Hey now! I've been mud free for years."

"Oh yeah? Let me see, I bet you've got mud tracks all up your arm." He teased.

I barred my teeth. "Look, no mud stains."

He leaned across the table to inspect me and nodded his approval. "Yep, you're clean." He smiled and I closed my mouth.

"Told you so. Now, no more calling me that."

"Why not Kate-pie? I think it's adorable." He laughed.

"Because you've already told me too much. I know where you tried to put a tampon and how old you were when you did it so if you don't keep your mouth shut I won't keep mine shut either."

A deep crease former along his forehead as he frowned. "That's harsh woman."

I shrugged with a victorious smile.

"Fine, but can I just have one last Kate-pie hurrah? Dessert?" He asked and held up two moon pies.

I threw my head back and laughed. "You're such an ass!" I reached across the table and snatched one from his hand.

"Now lets see those mud tracks." Nash said after taking a bite. He was talking with his mouth full and it was a little gross and very rude.

Rather than tell him that I giggled and barred my teeth again. He did as well and we both laughed.

I was feeling much better now. But now I had to decide where to go. I had given up my apartment with lightning fast speed. Alessio had taken care of everything. I couldn't go back to Alessio's, not after I'd just tried to sell him out to Nash. We walked into the parking garage. I hadn't parked here but Nash apparently did.

"What's wrong?"

"What? Nothing."

"All of the sudden you look like you're going to be sick." He continued. I shook my head. "Kate. I've told you some of the strangest and most ridiculous things that have happened to me. The only things about you and your life are things you dad has told me or I've dug up myself."

"Stalker much?" I replied sarcastically.

"Kate-pie." He teased back.

"I just don't want to go back to Alessio's and..."

"And?" Nash said dragging the word out.

"And I just..." I didn't want to admit how stupid I had actually been. "Oh nothing."

"You're scared he'll find you at your apartment?"

"Sure." That was a logical argument.

"Well, I look at it this way. You can stay at a hotel, go back to your dad and uncle's, or you can crash on my couch."

"I don't like any of those options."

He laughed. "Well, it's getting pretty late you'd better make up your mind. Ellie's sitter is probably having a cow right now." He sighed.

"She won't find it strange to see some strange girl sleeping on her couch when she wakes up in the morning?" I raised a brow.

"Oh I'm sure she will." He grinned. "She's very observant about such things. But she's also very smart and understanding. When I simply explain that you were in trouble and needed to hide from the bad guys she'll probably make it her mission in life to protect you."

"She sounds like a sweetheart." I smiled and he nodded. "But if I'm going to do this whole double agent spy thing I'd better get back on his good graces, or allow him onto mine."

Nash scowled. "Please be careful Kate."

"I will be...so we will meet in one week?"

He nodded. "Same place as before?"

"The dressing room?" I laughed.

His frown lightened slightly. "The sushi place. Out of town. Three o'clock."

I nodded. "Sounds good." We both stood at the same time and Nash hesitated for a moment.

"Kate...please...be safe."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dadadadaaaaa. Another update! I was going to update yesterday but I've spent like three days looking for songs to start adding to each chapter and I finally just gave up because you guys need your update already for helping CS to get 1k reads already! So here is another song-less update because I don't want you guys to have to wait anymore (Cause I know...those three whole days were rough)

You're probably still all mad as hell at Kate but at least she didn't go back to Nash's house with him? I'll bet you were reading this and screaming in your head "No! Don't do it! No!!" And expecting him to drive a wedge between the two (;

Maybe this wasn't terribly interesting and eventful but hopefully Nash has made a come back with you guys and in our next chapter (drum roll please) we have the return of (dun dun dun) Alessio! Yay! So this should be fun. Predictions. Is Kate going to give him hell? Or make up? Make a deal with Nash or stay with Alessio?

Dedicating this chapter to @butterballporkbun for sending me suggestions on songs to go with different chapters in WTSGD. Which brings me to my next point, anyone who had any suggestions please do let me know! I'm looking for songs to go with particular chapters both in this book and book one. So if you have any suggestions please do let me know because in three days I've only come up with like three songs of my own to add to chapters lol. If I get a few suggestions and decide to use them, let's say three suggestions that I use for any chapters in WTSGD or CS I'll post my next update as soon as I get them rather than waiting all the way until Saturday which is when the next update is currently scheduled to post. So yes, send suggestions!

And as always, please do vote and comment