Chapter 1:

A/N

---------------------

This is my first Andley so yea...

I'll probably still to write this story if I get any comment, likes, etc. or not, it doesn't really matter to me. The story kinda starts slow, but it'll get better, i promise. It will switch points of view throughout the whole story, keep in mind this story will be in present times. Thankyou for reading this, I hope you like it.

Andy's POV:

     I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock buzzing at the 9:30 mark. I had to get ready I had a plane to catch at 11:00. All the guys were flying in to Hollywood to start Warped Tour. I'm really excited to see the guys again so I went downstairs to face the day.

     After a while I got up and got some breakfast. I have to go grocery shopping, I thought to myself. Ever since me an Juliet broke up, there hadn't been really any food in the apartment because I've been too lazy to even step outside my door.

    I go back up to my room and decide to take a shower. The warm water cascaded down my back and made me shiver. Once I get out I throw on a black tank and my vest with some ripped skinnies and boots and I head to Starbucks.

Ashley's POV

   I was awake and laying in bed around 8:00. I don't know why I was up so early, I couldn't sleep at all last night. I'm really pumped for Warped, and I've been missing the band a lot.

    I take a shower then go to McDonalds for a parfait and a McGriddle. Once I leave its 9:30, I go back to my house watch tv, clean, and bullshit around until its time to leave, I'm meeting the rest of the guys in Hollywood and we're having lunch somewhere. I hope it's Hooters.

    Its 10:00 so I leave to go to the airport. On the way I stop by my parents house to drop off Tokyo and Killer. They're not home so I take the key from under the mat and let myself in. I set their crates in the living room with a note to my parents reading: Mom and Dad, please take care of my babies, their foods in the garage and their leashes are on their hook. Love, Ashley. I give them each a kiss on the nose then walk out the door waving bye to them as I leave.

Andy's POV

    I was driving down the interstate in the middle of no where when I saw a sign that said: Cincinnati Airport: next right. When I turned, some jack ass swerved into me causing me to spill my coffee everywhere,

  "Fuck!"

It only got my shirt and it was black so that was good.

   Once I got to the airport, through security and into the gate it was exactly 10:45. The plane wouldn't be leaving for another 15 minutes which gave me about 0 minutes to relax (which I needed badly)until they started boarding. I was in group c so I got on the plane second to last. I put my bags above me and rested my eyes until I was rudely interrupted by the flight attendant going over safety on board. After her little segment was done, I dozed off into a well needed, semi comfortable sleep.

     After a five hour nap, I was awakened by a large bump indicating the plane was landing. I got off the plane and headed toward the baggage claim where we all decided to meet. I didn't see any of the others so I assumed I was the first one there. About 10 minutes later I saw Ashely heading towards the terminal, thinking it was the baggage claim, I ran over to him before he got turned around. I greeted him with a huge brotherly hug. "I've missed you man!!" I reply with a genuine smile "I've missed you too, god it's been so long" I pull out of his embrace to answer my phone, it's a text from Christian. "Hey I wanted to let you know I'll be getting off the plain in about 5-10 minutes, were still meeting at the baggage claim right?" "Yeah, I'll see you then Chuppy."

Ashley's POV

Christian came right on time. We both gave him individual hugs and waited for Jeremy and Jake. Im gonna say they came 10 minutes after Christian. We all said our hellos and how's it beens, we all hugged each other, then decided to go to Fridays to catch up.

A/N

-------------------

I know it's a bad chapter, it'll get better, and this stories going to be pretty long so it's going to be slow for a while. Vote/Comment/Follow