Chapter 37

Nadine's POV

I stood still on my spot... and I spoke, "where are you going?" Nagbago na naman yung mood ko.

"I'm leaving. Ano pa ba?" He turned to me once again.

"Why?!" Uminit bigla yung ulo ko.

"Didn't you ask me to leave just awhile ago?!" Now he's mad at me too.

"So talagang aalis ka?! Iiwan mo na naman akong buntis ako?!" I took a deep breath.

"For you information, I wasn't the one who left. If I had known, I would've man up and took care of you." He tapped his chest.

"Eh ba't ngayon mas gusto mo umalis? Akala ko ba ipaglalaban mo ko?" I asked.

"We keep on going back. You know what? Just tell me what you want! You want me or you don't!"

"I love you." I yelled.

"You're confusing me." He shook his head.

"What's so confusing about that?! I said I love you!" I glared at him.

"One moment you're willing to let me go, then another you love me."

"You know what? Are you gonna kiss me or not?" I walked to him this time.

"Fine, you don't want to talk, James? I'm just gonna find another man who can kiss me and be a fathe-"

My sentence was cut off by the lips the were suddenly pressed to mine.

"Don't you dare find another man." He hissed.

"Ang dami mo kasing satsat. Dapat hinalikan mo na lang ako." I stomped my foot.

"That's it?" He gave me an incredulous look.

"What?"

"We just kiss and make-up?" Siguro Hindi siya makapaniwala na ganon kadali ko na Lang siyang papatawarin.

Pero ganon naman talaga di ba? Kapag mahal mo ang isang Tao, Kahit gano pa kasakit yung ginawa niya, tatanggapin at tatanggapin mo ito pabalik sa'yo.

Siguro, Hindi siya makapaniwala na ganon kadali ko Lang siyang tatanggapin ulit. Natatakot siya na palabas ko Lang lahat Ito para maka-Ganti sa kanya.

"I've told you, I love you." He pulled me even closer.

"How could you love me? I ask myself all the time." He pressed his forehead against mine.

"You don't need a reason to continue to love someone. You do it simply because you just love them." I pecked his lips. He bit his lower lip.

"Show me." He said.

"What?"

"Show me you love me. Show me that you still do." He gulped and exhaled.

James' POV
(STARTING HERE RATED SPG) continue at your own risk.

She was hesitant to do it. And I think I knew why. "You're afraid."

"I don't want to be because I love you." Tears fell from her eyes.

Raising my hands to frame her face, I tipped it gently back, wiped the tears away, and then made sure she was looking in my eyes again before I spoke, "Don't ever be afraid. Not anymore, atleast not when I'm by your side again."

My lips pressed into hers and I poured out my heart. She was holding onto me with her hands as if she was terrified to let me go and let me continue all at the same time. That bothered me, too, but she felt so good against me that I couldn't bring myself to push her away and ask her if she really wanted to do this. Her soft tongue tangled with mine and the taste her own sweet essence and mine was a heady combination that sent my senses whirling. One of her hands slid up into my hair just like she used to do.

I felt her heart beating fast as I had her pressed up against me.

My hands slid down her back, over her behind and didn't stop until they hit the tops of her thighs which allowed me to pick her up so that she was pressed tight against me. She wrapped those sexy legs of hers around my waist and I held onto her by her lush bottom, an ass cheek in each hand, I walked us upstairs until my knees hit the edge of the bed. Holding her tightly, never stopping the hungry and passionate kisses, I moved us gently down onto the bed until she lay underneath me and I was settled between her thighs.

I looked at her again and it felt like my heart was gonna burst out of my chest. I love her so much. I never knew love could be this terrifying. It's the sublime kind of love.

She looked into my eyes as if she saw right through my soul and she placed her hand on my cheek. She blinked a few times and I know she felt it too. What we have. And I couldn't be more happy

I let more of my body weight settle on top of her so that I became too heavy for her to grind against me anymore; effectively trapping her beneath me. Then I started to slow our kisses down so that, eventually-after a few aggravated growls on her part-we were now enjoying each other's touches with long, lingering effects instead of racing towards something else.

I removed our clothes and double checked if I really locked the door as we walked in. I can't afford any disturbances because it has been too long.

"Please, God, tell me you're ready." The callused pad of my pointer finger encountered the proof of her desire as I rubbed it quickly up and down her lips. I thrust hard inside of her so that she took me in one stroke and she cried out. Pulling myself out to the tip, I slammed in again, needing to give it to her hard and fast. She moaned and this time, with me.

The tingling started in the base of my spine again. Pulling out of her again, I slid off the bed, grabbed her by her hips, flipped her over to her stomach, and then pulled her backwards towards me until her legs were hanging over the side of the bed in front of me and her ass was at the perfect height for me to plunge back inside.

Using my hands to spread her crudely open, I impaled her on me. Her walls gripped me tight, rippling around me. The sound of my hips slapping against her behind excited me more.

I gripped her shoulders tightly in each hand, holding her in place, and then my hips jack hammered against her backside in a frenzied pace. Pulling her back into my thrusts so that I was pushing as deep as I could inside of her; filling her with everything I had.

Nadine buried her face in the mattress to muffle her moans, which was a good thing because my woman was loud. Her hot, wet sheath clamped down on my cock like a vice as she screamed my name into the comforter and it wasn't until she was lying like a limp doll on the bed that I let myself give into the release.

*****************************

IT's been awhile boos! Sorry. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed.