Chapter 12

*DRUM ROLL*

HERE IT IS, MY CO-PERVERTS. ANG PINAKA-AABANGAN! *evil laugh*

*******************************************************************

James' POV

Nagising ako sa sinag ng araw na tumatama sa mukha ko. I looked around and I realized na nasa penthouse pala ako.

I turned to my side and found her sleeping peacefully. Her lips was slightly parted and her hair was like haystack, but she still looked beautiful. It warmed my heart seeing her worry free and laid-back.

I scooted closer so our skins our now touching. She was sleeping on her side and her other arm was exposed. I glided my finger up and down her arm. She slightly stirred but she leaned closer to me.

"Baby, wake up." I whispered to her ear, I heard a slight moan of irritation from her in reply. I placed feather kisses on her forehead, her chin, her neck, her arm and down to her hand as I held it.

She slowly opened her eyes and our gazes met. "Good morning," I went on top of her.

"What are you doing?" She bit her lower lip, she looks sexy when she's sleepy. "We had it twice last night."

"I want you again," I declared. I pressed my body down on hers. I dipped my head and brushed my lips against hers.

My lips found their way to her throat and I covered the heavily beating pulse there with my mouth. She swallowed hard.

Nadine's POV

His dark eyes watched me and the hand at my midriff moved higher to cup one full firm breast, long and smooth fingers grazed my taut nipple. I couldn't stop the shock of pleasure and I heard a moan escape my lips.

I shuddered when he captured my mouth, his tongue slipping between my parted lips as he deepened the kiss. He was surely skilled with this category.

He kissed me with tenderness and passion. Feeling ko, ako na ang pinakamagandang babae sa mundo.

I can still remember my first encounter with him at the elevator. I felt him eyeing me. His gazes were hot and I felt contented even if he was just looking at me. He made me feel special, even more special than how Tyler made me feel.

His long fingers glided between my velvet opening, teasing and tormenting the warm, wet, sensitive core until I become slave all over again to the pleasure of his touch.

"You're so ready, baby." He rasped as he withdrew the torturous caress of his fingers.

I raked my hands down his broad back, feeling his muscles shudder beneath my touch.

I gasped when I felt the strength of him against me and squirmed as his erection slid between my trembling thighs. He teased me with short and delicate strokes.

I placed my hand on his cheek, memorizing his face. I felt the need to cry because my emotions are now jumbled. I swallowed the lump on my throat. He did the same and stared right into my eyes. He placed as swift kiss on my lips before he started moving.

I clung tightly to him, locking my legs around his waist as he plunged deeper and deeper with each delicious thrust. He filled me completely until the power of his possession sent me into pure ecstasy and my body convulsed in a mindless release.

James' POV

I felt her body convulse around me and I badly battle for control. I feel myself close to climax, but before I could pull myself out, she spoke, "I'm on the pill."