One

•Madison's POV•

Today we're leaving the house where I grew up. Leave the memories good and bad memories we create here. Our friends, school mates and everything we lived here. I always wanted to move but now I feel really hard to leave this house. 

"Mandy we need to leave, now!"-My older brother, Josh said softly. I nodded and checked my outfit. /AN: Mady's outfit on the top/ I slowly walked out. We walked to our family car where my parents, my 2brothers and my sister already waited for us. Josh and I sat in too and made our way to the airport. I grabbed my phone and made a quick vine.

"On my way to steal yo booyy just kidding..On my way to the airport."-I laughed a bit and ended it, then uploaded it. Many of my followers asked why am I going to the airport, and where am I going to. I decided to make a vine what explains it.

"I'm going to move to New Jerseeyy!! Can't wait to see my fans there! Love you bye"-I blew a kiss then did the same as I did with the last. We arrived to the airport and waited for our flight. I went on twitter and tweeted "Omg just 6hours and I'll be in New Jerseyy yaayy" /idk how many hours to fly to NJ from DC so sorry/ I saw a reply saying "WTF MADY IS MOVING TO NJ WHAT MEANS MOM AND DAD WILL BE IN THE SAME STATE" and she tagged Ethan. What the actual heck. I laughed a bit. I thought about what to reply or even reply or not, then I decided to reply. 

"@multifandomgirl @EthanDolan Well it seems I'm a mom and Ethan is a dad. Wow Ethan we made it so far" I tweeted and put my phone away, because we started to boarding. 

◄After Flight►

Our new house was a lot bigger than the old. We went inside but our parents stopped us.

"Boys, Girls. We asked our new neighbours to decorate your rooms. They called us and said they did and they taped your names on your rooms' door. Oh and every room has it's separated bathroom as our old home and the girls have separated closets, the boys have big wardrobes. After you checked your rooms, and of course each others' rooms you need to come down and help us with our suitcases."-my mom said. We nodded and ran upstairs. I was the first who got there. I started to search for my name on the door. Mine was the 2nd one from the end of the hallway.

I opened it. It was the most beautiful room I've ever seen. It was a tumblr styled room. It showed girl/woman decorated mine. I got a beautiful king size bed, a desk, a cute chair, and other girly stuffs. Everybody came into my room.

"Fuck you Madison Daisy King! You have the biggest room out of all!"-Brandon, my oldest brother said.

"Mind your language young man!"-I heard my mom yelling. Well he wasn't that young. He'll turn 18 2months later. I've 3brother and a sister. Brandon (17), Josh (16), me (15), Lucas (11), Alana (11).

"Sorry mom!"-Brandy yelled back then turned back to me. "It isn't fair. I'm the oldest, I need the biggest room!"-he came inside and checked the full room as the others.

"Brand don't freak out! Her closet is bigger than my room."-Josh said. He was always the dream big brother who the girls wish. I loved him so much. Brandon left my room with an oh shut up. We went down just to hear Brandon asking why mine is the biggest room.

"Because Brandon, we decided like this."-my mom said.

"That's because she's famous! Isn't it?"-my mom just let it go and didn't answer. We helped them with our suitcases, then everybody brought their suitcases to their room. 

•Ethan's POV•

"Cameron, Grayson, Ethan come down. Now!"-I was about to go on twitter for the first time today when I heard my mom yelling for us. We all quickly ran down.

"Mom it wasn't me! I was in my room all day today!"-We all said in the same time. Mom just started to laugh.

"Guys, nothing wrong happened. I just want you to go and greet our new neighbours and bring this cake to them. Then tell them we're invited them for dinner at 6pm. You know the family whose house we decorated."-Mom explained. We all nodded. Gray quickly ran to their house with the cake not waiting for Cam or me. He knocked on the door while we grabbed our shoes. Cam still sucked with her shoes so I ran after Gray.

"Madison? Oh hey!"-He greeted that somebody.

"Gray that's okay you know that I hav- Heyyy Mady!"-I said as I reached the door.

"The Dolan twins heyyoo"-she greeted us with a hug. I've a crush on her since she started doing vines and stuff. And now she moved to next door. That's so cool! 

"Come in"-she said as we pulled away. We went inside and talked about random stuff when Cameron knocked.

"It must be Cameron"-Grayson said as Mady stood up and opened the door.

"Hey..Omg hey Madison"-Cameron said and hugged her thight.

"Hola Cameron"-she hugged Cam back then they came inside.

"Boys you'll be dead when we get home!"-Cameron informed us and we started to laugh.

"Uhm Mady, our mom wants you and your family to have dinner with us at our house"-I said smiling.

"Okay what time should we be there?"-She asked.

"She said about 6"-Cameron told her.

"Okay we'll be there, thanks for inviting us!"-she thanked and quickly told her parents then came back, We started a convo.

"And how old are you Mady"-Cam asked, it seemed they'll be good friends.

"15 but 16 on Christmas Eve"-she said.

"Cool the twins will be 16 in december too"-Cameron said.

"Yeah I know I followed them back on every social media and I'm kinda fan of them"-she said blushing a bit, what made me blush.

"Oh that's cute! By the way Ethan has a-"-Grayson said.

"SHUT UP! DO NOT SAY A WORD OR YOU'LL BE DEAD BEFORE CAMERON COULD KILL US!"-I said what made Madison laugh. Mom called us to help her set up the dinning table to be 'cute' for the dinner.

"Bye guys, it was nice meeting you"-she said and hugged us.