Then for a second, his steps were faltered; he staggered and almost seemed like he was about to lose consciousness but he quickly straightened himself. I ran to his side and stopped him. He looked at me and I quickly placed my palm on his forehead.

"I thought so!" I exclaimed and he raised a brow. "Your face is red and your voice was awful, you're having a fever, Senpai!!"

"I'm fine though, really." He assured me.

"No, no, no, no. You go rest at home, I will go alone."

He frowned. "I'm going with you."

"REST!"

"My chauffeur is here."

"Akashi Seijuurou!" I yelled and turned around as he walked past me to a waiting four-seated Lamborghini Estoque 5 meters from us.

He looked at me over his shoulder. "Let's go, Heiwayuki Akashi." He snickered.

"I hate you!" I whined and went to hop in the car as he sat on the front passenger's seat while I sat at the back.

"Love you too." He replied when I entered.

His chauffeur chuckled. "Another argument, young master?" he questioned Senpai.

"And I'm winning this as usual." Senpai smirked.

"My deepest apologies for arriving late, by the way. Got stuck in a traffic jam."

"Don't mind that. For now, let's get to the station. I think everyone's waiting."

"Yes, sir." And the car sped off like never before.

I leaned forward, resting my elbows on the hand rest between Senpai and his chauffeur. His chauffeur glanced at me. "Good day to you, Miss Heiwayuki. I'm Tanaka, Seijuurou-sama's chauffeur." He spoke.

"Hello, Tanaka-san. A request from me, why not you send your so-called young master back home because he's suffering a fever right now and it is not advisable to let him go." I said.

Tanaka smiled. "No one resists his orders, Heiwayuki-sama."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh gosh, this is more troublesome than having to deal with souls and by the way, Tanaka-san please don't address me like that. It's very uncomfortable."

"Sure thing, Heiwayuki-sama."

"You did that again!"

"Sorry, habit."

I looked at Senpai and he stared back. "Please fasten your seatbelt, Heiwa. We're going for 250." Senpai warned.

I frowned. "Huh?"

And right after that, I was thrown to the backseat as Tanaka pressed the pedal, speeding at 250km/h.

****

Sasori frowned. "Who's Heiwayuki?"

He stopped flipping the pages and stared at the kanji written in blank ink. Soujirou leaned his elbows on the table, in front of him. "Heiwayuki Takeshi was the first establisher of the Supernatural Division. He's known to almost all existing dead souls." He replied.

"Supernatural Division? What's that?"

"A group of police officers who can see or communicate with souls and solve their cases." Soujirou explained.

"What cases?"

"You'll see."

Sasori stared at the page. "And I'm supposed to kidnap this man for the ritual?" he raised a brow.