Part One

(A/N: This is already on Ao3, so if you want to read it on there, go for it. I'm splitting this into several parts to fit the Wattpad format, though.)

                Levi's not sure that he's ever seen someone so beautiful before. He almost feels like he needs to kneel down before His Highness, but Levi has several things stopping him from doing so. One being, he has a little dignity. Two being, he doesn't even know this fucker's name. Three being, he won't be able to see His Highnesses' face as clearly if he's on the floor.

His Highness sits his butt down right next to Levi, on the bench just a few inches over. It's almost suffocating, how close he is - Levi hasn't known him for more than thirty seconds, and yet he's already making Levi melt under his mere presence. Levi can feel his heart racing, and his legs refuse to sit still, his toes curling inside his shoes as he crosses his arms over his chest and leans back.

Levi's never been a particularly big fan of sitting in the park on a hot day, waiting for his friend, Hanji, to take her sweet time in buying him some ice cream, but he might just have to change his mind about that if this is what he's been missing out on.

The boy in particular who's caught Levi's eye is, by no stretch of the imagination, stunning. Levi's surprised that girls and boys alike aren't throwing themselves all over him, he looks fine enough. He has long, shapely legs that flow perfectly across his lower half, leading into an equally as perfect rear - which, Levi might not be able to see as well, considering His Highness is sitting down, but if it looks so nice and round even in this position, there's not doubt that it would be heavenly when he's completely upright. His upper body is nothing to scoff at, either - he's wearing a loose white t-shirt, so thin that Levi can see the tanness of his upper arms and lower back through it. There's a logo on the front, but Levi has no clue what it's supposed to represent.

His Highness, seeming to take no notice of Levi, lifts up his shirt just high enough to expose the rough contours of his gorgeous chest. He wipes his face with the fabric, and it's only once the shirt's back down does Levi take in what his face looks like - besides just looking like the most divine creature that Levi's ever laid his eyes on, he has a soft nose, a jaw perfectly outlined with his bones, and eyes that could kill.

But, above all, he has freckles.

The freckles run over the expanse of his cheeks, decorating his skin like paint splatters. Some are larger than others, and some are so small that Levi fears that he'd need a microscope to see them. His nose has a few here and there over the bridge, and the lightest of his freckles are under his ear. His face is red and his hair is damp, likely because it's so fucking hot outside - Levi, too, has half a mind to tear his shirt off and punch Hanji in the face for taking so long. She shouldn't be taking so long, she's been gone for nearly fifteen minutes now - there's an ice cream stand not five minutes away, and the line wasn't even that long when they passed by it together as they made their way through the park. Levi could just as easily look back and see what's taking her so long, but ever since he caught sight of His Highness, he's found it just a little hard to draw his eyes away.

Levi shouldn't do this. He should just let him go, let His Highness go about his ways, let him go wherever he's trying to go and do whatever it is that he wants. Levi's not even too sure what comes over him that wills his hand up to grab His Highnesses' shirt as he stands, ready to walk away from Levi and proceed about his day, but nevertheless, Levi finds himself with his arm outstretched and a very confused angel looking down at him.

His angel doesn't speak, however he does turn around and raise his eyebrows at him. Levi lets go of his shirt - it's disgustingly moist with sweat, anyways - and sits up a little straighter, clearing his throat.