Chapter 4 | "Bromance?"

Setting Michael's house, two days later.

Michael's POV

Calum, Luke, and I all sat around my room. Luke was sitting on my spiny chair, occasionally spinning around, while Calum sat on my floor leaning against the wall across from Luke. I just laid in my bed.

"We could call our band Bromance." Luke stated.

"And why would we call it bromance?" Calum replied sassily.

Luke just shrugged before saying, "To get lady's attention."

"We could call it Bromance. But we're not gay." I said after.

"Let's just work on homework." Calum sighed.

"Ok." Luke replied, shrugging again.

And the homework began. We'd exchange answers occasionally. Right now we were working on math, where we practically just made Luke do all the work since his mom was a math teacher.

Tomorrow was Friday, and trust me, I've never been happier for the weekend in my life. Even though there were some tests tomorrow, they were thankfully tests in subjects I wasn't actually failing. In fact we had just finished math and we were studying for science.

Calum was pretty good at science, considering how if he wasn't good at any subjects, he'd be kicked off the football team. So Calum was in fact helping Michael out a lot in science, in terms of catching up. The science teacher just so happened to talk a lot, and you never knew when she'd throw a pop quiz in.

*A few hours later*

By now, at 11 o clock, all the boys had given up and we're singing sometimes, or eating. My mum and dad weren't home, considering my dad was working late and my mom was visiting a friend a few hours away from Sydney. We would also occasionally play some Fifa, if we didn't want to eat or do something music related.

Of course, we had already done all our shítloads of homework and studying. So Calum, Luke, and I were in fact extremely tired. I quickly told Calum and Luke I had to go to the bathroom. So I went to the bathroom, did my business, before pressing my ear to the door to make sure I didn't walk in on something weird or a deep conversation. "Cal, you sure your not gay?" Luke questioned.

What the Fück.

"Uhm, I don't really know actually." Calum answered.

What. The. Fück.

"Want to test something?"

WHAT THE FÜCK.

"Uh sure Luke what?"

Ok maybe it's nothing serious.

"Do you wanna test to see if we are, by kissing."

NEVERMIND WHAT. THE. FÜCK.

"Uh sur-" Calum's stopped mid sentence.

WHAT. THE. FÜCKING. FÜCK.

One kissing noise thing.

"T-that was....." Calum stuttered.

He never stutters unless he's nervous.

"We shouldn't tell Michael till later right?"

"U-uh sure."

Thankfully I forgot to flush the toilet, so I went back to the bathroom and flushed it. Then it seemed like I just got out of the bathroom. Then I went back to my door and opened it.

I was greeted with a furiously blushing now Calum and Luke. "Hey guys. Something happen? You both look like tomatoes."

"N-Nothing happened Michael." Luke stated, trying to sound convincing.

Well this'll be fun. The sexual tension was so thick I could cut it with a fücking knife. Of course they might not actually be gay, and they were probably just being normal hormonal teenage boys.

Jasper's POV

"Thank you again Jasper for babysitting. We have no idea why Ashton has been locking himself in his room lately. He never eats, and it's getting me worried. I don't want Harry and Lauren thinking something's wrong so I just have you come over and tell them Ashton's busy. But really, thank you Jasper." Ms. Irwin said, handing me a 20 dollar bill.

"No problem Ms. Irwin! I'm happy to help anytime!" I replied to Ms. Irwin. She really was a nice lady, it's sad knowing she doesn't have a lover.

"You really are such a sweet girl. Go buy yourself something real nice with the money I give. In fact-" Anne reached back into her wallet, pulling out 10 dollars.

"Oh no miss its ok, I'm ecstatic you were kind enough to give me 20 dollars" I said, pulling off the best fake smile I could master. Which must've been pretty good, if I do say so myself.

"No I insist! Your such a kind, sweet girl you deserve so much more than having to work at McDonald's and to babysit. Oh and- you can call me Anne." Ms. Irwin stated.

"Thank you very much Ms.Ir- Anne!" I giggled a little and smiled a true smile before walking off her porch before turning back and waving at her. After she closed her front door I ran to one of the liquor stores (where you can buy chips, random stuff like that I think.) And went up to the cash register. It was a pretty far run, so I was panting. The cashier looked up at me expectantly. I put the 20 dollars on the counter. "Two cigarette packs and a lighter."

"I think your too young to smoke missy." the cashier said.

I shook my head before saying "They're for my mom. She lost her lighter and she really smokes."

The cashier nodded before taking my money and giving me my change. I grabbed the cigarettes and lighter that she had placed on the counter separating us and put the packs in my left back pocket, the lighter in my right. I left the shop and started the walk home. I opened one of the packs and took out a cigarette before placing it between my lips. I had never smoked before, but I was seriously depressed and I wanted to try it out.

So I took out the lighter, and lit the end of the cigarette. I slowly inhaled the chemicals before taking the cigarette between my index and middle finger and removing it from my mouth so I could exhale. Then I once again placed the cigarette between my lips and inhaling once again.

I continued this process with the same cigarette till I didn't want to anymore, which was actually right when I arrived at my house. I took the cigarette from between my lips and smashed it against the post next to the two stairs that lead to the small porch in front of my house. Then I just dropped it on the ground, not knowing what else to do.

I took out my key and unlocked the door to my house before taking a deep breathe in before exhaling slowly. I opened the door, and that was when I knew I'd go to bed without any dinner. Because this was all I heard.

"JASPER GWEN QUINCY GET YOUR ÂSS OVER HERE. YOU LITTLE BÍTCH!"

Nobody knew it, but my mom abused me sometimes, heavily. Because she was under the influence of drugs.

Yay.