1. "You Were My Everything."

Today is the day Michael thought he was gonna finally see the man of his dreams, but it soon came crashing down when Chris and him got into a fatal car accident. Chris died a few minutes after being in the emergency room. Michael was at the alter where Chris and him were supposed to be married. Tears slowly fell from his eyes as he was imaging Chris walking down the aisle with a nice black or white tux on. And a smile so bright, it could burn out the sun. Sadly placing his head down, he walked out the alter and the church building. He quickly wiped his tears and got into his 2014 blue BMW and drove to Wood Pines graveyard.

Michael POV

I park my car and grabbed the bouquet of red and white roses. It's been so hard since Chris been gone. I was slowly walking to Chris' grave. Tears were fulling up my eyes as my throat began to get tighter. I finally made it to the tombstone and read each word out loud. "Christopher Maurice Brown: Son, Brother, And A Great Person. You'll Be Forever Missed." I wanted to cry, but my pride wouldn't let me. I touched his tombstone and began to speak. "Chris... I know I promised that I wasn't gonna cry when I come to visit, but baby today was suppose to be our wedding day. Remember all the arguments we used to have because of the guest numbers and the colors. I remember everything. I even remember the night I asked you to marry me. Things were better then, I can't live my life without you baby, I can't. My chest hurts too much to even wake up in the morning and not see your smiling face. Life isn't the same anymore. I don't even want to put myself out on the dating scene knowing there's nobody in this world like you and can never replace you or your love you had for me. Chris, I wish we could start over again and life would be better for us. We would've been married, had a brunch of kids and even grow old together." I smiled to the imagination of it then I suddenly got angry. "Why?! That's all I ask is for why. Why did I let you talked me into going to that damn event knowing your ex was there? Why did you have to get drunk and almost drove the car?" Then I whispered to myself. "Why didn't I risked my life to save yours?" I didn't blame Chris anymore, I blame myself. I fell to my knees and cried and screamed, so the Lord above could hear my cries. I couldn't take this pain of loneliness and bitterness. Within crying after a few minutes, I finally settled down and grinned. "I want to thank you for loving me. Although you're gone, I still feel your love around me." Tears slowly fell as I placed the bouquet down by his tombstone and kissed my two fingers then placed them on the tombstone. I got up from my knees slowly walking away I deeply sighed as I looked back as like he was sitting right there and said "You were my everything." Then got into my car and drove away.

Hey Luna! Please tell me how was that for my first Chryga imagine more to come bye!

- Chryga is Life