Chapter Fourteen- School and New Houses

Rosa

"Hey Alex," I said to the white haired man. Who just looked at me with a smile. "How are you? I know we didn't come last week, but something happened."

"What?"

"My brother was cheated on."

"I see. How is he?"

"Anyway."

"What do you want to his session? You can talk or write."

"Talk."

"When you're ready," he said opening his book and picking up his pen. The house we lived in with Mum and Chace. So I wanted to talk about that. "We'll start when you're ready, Rosa."

--

"Rosa, Logan?" Mum said walking into our room. "Will you come to the living room with me? Please? I would like to have a family discussion."

Both Logan and I looked at each other, since the last time Mum wanted a family discussion was six months ago and that's when she wanted to tell us about going out with Karley and a month before that, about her and her brother moving in.

We followed Mum into the living room and her smile became wider. When she had Karley had started going out, she started to smile more. She also stopped hurting herself and crying. Karley would do anything for Mum and that's the reason we trusted her.

"What is it Mum?" I asked sitting in front of the two of them. Both of them looked happy about something, but it me slightly worried.

"Well... Karley and I," Mum said taking Karley's hand into her own. "We've decided to take our relationship to the next stage and move into a house we found together."

I thought she was going to leave us, sadly, both Logan and I started crying. I don't know what he thought about it, but I knew what I thought and I didn't want Mum to leave is behind. I thought she was, to be with Karley and forget about what happened in the six years she was with Chace and what he did to her.

"Rosa, Longan don't cry," Karley said getting our attention. "We're just moving homes. A new fresh start for everyone."

"What'll happen to us?" Logan asked tears going down his face. Mum looked at Karley and then at us, before pulling the two of into a tight hug.

"You'll be coming with us."

"We get to stay with Mummy?" I asked putting my arms around Mum's neck and smiled when I felt her nod. "And Mama and Uncle Kelvin?"

"Mama?"

--

"So you thought she was going to leave you?" Alex asked pushing his black glasses from his nose. "And so did your brother. From I heard about her, from you, it doesn't sound like something she'd do."

"We thought we were a reminder of Chace."

"That isn't your fault."

"We were six."

"I thought you were five?"

"It had been around a year since that happened," I told him a smile on my face. A year since we meet her, six months since both Mu and Mama had started going out and around seven months since they moved in. "Mum and Mama had been going out for six months and living together for seven."

"That quick."

"They really loved each other. And times means nothing when it comes to love."

"Love at first sighed?"

"Not a Twilight fan are you?"

"No. I don't mind the book," I told him a frown on my face. I didn't mind the books or the movies, there were just a few things that annoyed me, like the fact that she just trusted him. You don't even do that for humans, let alone vampires. "The fact that she trusted him right of the bat greatly annoys me. She could've made it longer, you know, and Bella less trusting."