Chapter Five- Brielle Lee, Twin's Babysitter

Savannah

"Savannah!"

"Brielle?" I asked looking at the short brunette that was walking towards the car. I had an appointment with Tia, along with my children. "Did you just have an appointment with Tia?"

"Yep," Brielle said a smile on her face.

"Hey, Auntie Brielle," Logan and Rosa said pulling her into a hug. Brielle just smiled and hugged them back, they were around the same height.

"I'm going to see Alex," Rosa said a smile on her face. "We're going to write poetry. Maybe even sing! His great like that."

"I had to watch a forty year old on a sugar high," Logan told her a smile on his lips. "On that doesn't really go away."

"Rosa, Logan why don't I walk you to the rooms," Karley said walking behind our children. I didn't want her to go, since she would usually walk me to Tia's office, before making sure the twins went to theirs.

"Brielle you think you can..."

"Of course, Savannah. You don't have to ask," she said while I quickly grabbed her arm and hide behind her. She didn't mind, since both she and Karley were used to me hiding behind them. "I'm your sister. I would do anything for you, but could I ask?"

"Sure..."

"Is Karley treating you right? I don't have to talk to her?"

"No. She's treating me and the kids' fine."

"If you say so."

"Why don't you like her?" I asked my sister. I meet Brielle ten years ago, she has been seventeen and living by herself. Now she was twenty-seven and in a well-paying job. "And how's the job?"

"Fashion industry is great. My works getting known," she said while walking towards Tia's office. I hated myself sometimes, I couldn't even walk to Tia's office without having a panic attack, being in the room was fine, since they had to come through the door and I doubt Tia would let someone hurt her client. "And the reason I don't like Karley is because..."

"Because?"

"Bitch left you. She left you when you needed her the most."

"Will you ever forgive her?"

"When she proves herself to me."

"You're mean..."

"Karley?" I asked looking at my girlfriend was leaning against the wall. "Did Rosa and Logan get to their appointments?"

"They did," Karley told me while looking at Brielle who was looking at the door. "Brielle my work moved me and they told I wasn't allowed to bring anyone."