Chapter Four- Rosa and Savannah Alexander

Rosa

"Hey, Alex," I said closing the door behind me. "Sorry about Mum. Don't take it personally, she has a phobia of man."

"I see. So nothing against me having white hair then?" Alex asked a smile on his face. Putting his pen down, he pointed to the chair next to his desk. I hated that chair, so I choose to be stubborn and sat in the one across his desk. "My wife does the same."

"Your wife is Tia Peterson?" I asked wondering if he shared any information with her, for a second option. After all both Dr Petersons were the best in the building. "Do you share any information with her?"

"No, Rosa. She saw your name on one of my files, but that's all she knows," he told me. I guess I could help Tia, since I knew my Mum. She most likely wasn't going to say anything, she might since it has been almost ten years since the kidnapping, no it was ten years. I really need to stop listening to Logan when he says we're fifteen... before our birthday. "Is there a reason you brought it up?"

"I want to help Mum," I told him.

"You love her, don't you?"

"Yep. Which is way, if my Mum continues to do what I know she does," I said taking a breath in, before continuing. "Then I'll let you tell Tia what I tell you about her. Did that make sense?"

"Are you sure?" he asked me with wide eyes. I'm guessing not many people let him share information, not even to his wife. "Only if you're sure. I can get into trouble doing that."

"Alex I know my Mum," I told him. I was just glad who ever ran this building, has clicked into the fact that Mum screams and panics when she has to talk to a guy. She wasn't going to get over that fear, not any time soon. "I want her to get better. However, she's not helping herself. So I'm sure."

"If you sure."

"I'm not saying you can share everything," I told him while rolling my eyes. "Just what you think will help Tia, help my Mum."

"Do you want to start?"

"Of course."

"When you're ready."

"Sorry today, more like week, is not good one for my family."

"Why's that?"

-

It had been a week since Mum and Chace had fought. He had sent Mum out to the post office, why I don't know. That should've been the first sign, he never let Mum leave the house by herself, not without fifty threats. She was like a bird in a cage.

Both Logan and I were playing quietly in our room. Neither of us wanted to risk Chace's attention, he liked hitting anything that breaths, if he knew he was going to get away with it. However, that day we might as well been screaming at the top of our lungs, since he slammed the door to our bedroom, a look of pure rage on his face.