3 -- You're the queen, I'm your servant (Len POV)

Len's POV

It was almost nostalgic... In fact, it was nostalgic. I hadn't seen this place, my home, in ten years. But the memory was etched in my mind nonetheless. And her. Rin. There was my cute sibling, leading a country.

I nearly couldn't believe it.

We were babies together. Now, we're grown... And we're so different.

Separated by our fate.

Why were we separated? Dad never explained... Now, I'm back where I started. But, I had something else in mind.

"Rule with me, Len," she said as she pulled away to look at me.

"I can't... I had a plan when I came here... I'd love to become your servant," I said. She looked confused for a moment.

"Why do you choose that?" she asked, puzzled by the statement.

"Because I want to. I don't know how to rule a country, and obviously you do. So will you take me for the job?" I asked. She thought for a moment.

"Yes. I would love it if you'd stay and work here," she said.

"Then," I said with a smile, "when do I start?"

We caught up with each other. I told her that dad had died and she told me that the same fate had come upon our mother. It was just us.

The Queen and I shared blood, but we seemed to share the same personality around each other too. The kingdom seemed to think differently, however. They feared my dear Queen. I couldn't see how. She was sweet and innocent but the citizens of the country seemed to believe she was a tyrant.

One day, a few months after gaining the job, I went on a journey to the Kingdom of Blue on royal matters.

I was glaring at a list of supplies for the Queen when I bumped into a kind girl. We both fell back.

"My gosh," I said, "I'm so sorry!" I looked up at her. I immediately fell silent.

"I'm sorry," she said with a kind voice and a beautiful smile, "I wasn't watching where I was going." Her greem hair was stunning and her eyes were shining. She was beautiful. I was frozen for a moment, then I stood quickly and helped her up. She handed me my list and smiled. I smiled too.

"Maybe I can see you again sometime," I said, "someone as beautiful as you should be viewed more than once." She blushed.

I love her I love her I love her I love her I love her.

"You're very sweet. I'd love to see you again," she said with a smile. Then, after goodbyes, the Woman of Green and I parted ways.

I went on with the list, star struck.