Chapter 17. Were Back!

I have been so inactive to the point I didn't even think people would still be reading these!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Preston's POV

I smiled as we finally went back to our apartment, not going to lie I missed a soft bed. I opened the door and sighed, Rob was behind me lugging our bags to the door step. "Preston move! These aren't as light as you might think!" he said breathing heavily. I jumped out of the way as he struggled to bring them in, "Rob? Do you need help?" I asked chuckling as he sat on the bags heaving for air. He looked at me with  very annoyed look, "Yes, please." he said. I smiled and shook my head grabbing the heavy bags and leaving Rob with the lighter ones. I set them in our rooms, and smiled. "Well, that's all of them!" Rob said placing his hands on his hips. I looked at him and smiled, I walked to him placing my hand on his cheek and planting my lips to his. His lips began to move in sync with mine. I began to travel my hands up his shirt. His body was close to mine, I adventured around his mouth. Our little make out session was jolted to a stop by our door bell ringing. Rob looked at me sadly as I pulled away, I mouthed a 'sorry' as I made my way to the door. I opened it too see Jerome, and Mitch smiling. "Hey dued!!! Your back!" Mitch exclaimed happily. "Yeah, well come on in!" I said as Rob looked at me angirly. I smiled at him, Mitch, and Jerome both made their way to the kitchen.  "Hey guys, like all of your food is expired." Jerome said as he closed the cupboard. "Well we were gone for a month." Rob said. I laughed as Mitch looked disgusted at the choice of food we had. "We should go shopping!" Jerome said with a sassy woman voice. Rob snickered then nodded. "We should!" He said.

-Time skip to shopping Mart-

Rob's POV

I followed Preston as he lead the group through mart. I was pushing the cart as everyone was shoving food into it. I think we cleaned out half the store once we left. I'm surprised the manager didn't get angry at us. Once we got home we of course had to put all the stuff away.Not going to lie, I loved the road. Everything is better once we got home and forgot that horrible things had happened in this house.