Chapter 10. You're My One and Only.

(A/N: I'm going to start off with Mat's POV so that you all can know where he is. Warning! There will be cursing in this chapter! And maybe Preston and Rob will kiss....idk tho ;3)

Mat's POV

I woke up with the worst head ache, and a girl beside me. I looked at the girl soon realizing it wasn't my girlfriend Jessie. I got up from the bed and rummaged through the clothes that were on the ground until I found mine. I quickly put them on and ran out with my keys, and phone. I drove away from that house, Did I just cheat on my girlfriend?  I asked myself pulling into Mitch's driveway. I noticed Jessie's car, I sighed and walked out of my car. I walked into the house to see Jessie talking with all of them. I gulped she looked at me, then narrowed her eyes. My heads killing me, please don't yell  I crossed my fingers behind my back. She looked at me then got up "Where the hell were you!" she screamed at me. Well that didn't last long  I said as I rubbed temples. "Oh your hung over! You were with another girl weren't you!" she screamed tears were rolling down her cheeks. "I-I" I said, I felt like crap cheating on her. "Mat! I thought we had something special!" she said, as tears rolled down her cheeks. I stared at her, "I'm sorry! I have no clue what happened! I can't remember anything!" I said as tears were coming down too. She looked at me then shook her head, "Your a douche, get the hell out of my life!" she screamed grabbing her stuff and slamming the door. I stood there, shocked. I just lost some one that I thought was perfect for me, apparently I was wrong. I looked at the floor, I decided it was just best to go home. "I'm gonna' go home." I said walking out of the house and getting into my car. I was crying and I didn't even notice, I started my car and left I reached my house and locked the door. I kneeled down to my rabbit "You're all I have buddy." I said picking him up and holding him, "I only have you is this f****** up world."(I have no clue why I censored that one, just go with it)

Preston's POV

I feel really bad for Mat, I looked at everyone. They all sat there shocked, and saddened. Rob looked down to the floor, and sighed. "What do we do about Mat?" Jerome asked sadly, "Hopefully he doesn't go back to his old ways." Mitch said sadly. Vikk, Lachlan, and I looked down sadly. I sighed "You sure he stopped drinking?" I asked Rob. He nodded, "But, I'm scared that he'll just leave us one day." Rob said saddened. I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder, "He'll be fine he's got Bigfoot and Cupcake." I said. Rob nodded smiling, "Preston can I talk you? Alone?" Rob asked. I nodded confused. Rob took me into his room, "Preston I now Mat needs someone, but I do too." Rob said frantically. I looked at him confused not realizing what he meant. "Rob? What do you mean?" I asked him. "Preston, ever since Alyssa broke up with me I've had these weird thoughts. And some weird dreams." He said. I looked into his eyes, they sparkled and my heart fluttered. "Like what kind?" I asked. "About us." he said. My world stopped, About us.. echoed in my mind. I felt lips press to mine, they felt amazing. I kissed back and pulled away to see Rob smiling. "Preston, will you go on a date with me?" Rob asked. I nodded and hugged him. We both walked back to where everyone was talking. "Guess who's got a boyfriend! And a sad friend..." Rob said slowly remembering Mat. Everyone smiled, "Congrat's guys!" Vikk said. I smiled, Robs my One and Only.

(Sorry this was short, but it's sweet I guess. I'm listening to Girls/Girls/Boys by P!ATD :D)