Chapter 15

Anahi.

So Quincy left and I decided to check up on Amir since he's at Camila mom house.

"Hey Anahi. Mr.Carter is taking me to a football game today!" he said with excitement. "Forreal that it so cool! What are you doing afterwards?" I asked going to my room. "I don't know. He said it's a surprise." he told me. "Alright babe, well ima go shower. Talk to you tonight?" i said. "Tonight it is. Bye Anahi, love you." he said. "Bye Amir, love you too." i said and hung up.

As I hung up, I picked out clothes and took my a shower.

Quincy.

"My man Q, where ya been?" Kaleb said walking in the room. "Anahi house." I said walking out the bathroom. "I figured. Did you tap that ass?" he whispered "No, I cuddled that ass." I whispered back. "Oh moving slow. Okay." he said sitting on his bed. "Yeah something you should do my brother." I told him tapping his shoulder. "So what you doing today?" he asked. "Taking Anahi out, then we'll met yall at the club later tonight." I said grabbing my bag. "Alright man, see ya tonight. Bring ya cash." he dapping me. "See ya tonight and I will." I said dapping him back.

I left my dorm and drove back to her house. Its like a 30 minute drive. I walked in the door and called her name out.

"Anahi?!" I yelled out. "In the shower, curls!" she yelled back. I went to her room and put my bag my the closet. 10 minutes later she walked out with a towel on and her hair wet. "So you just going to stand there and stare at me?" she asked me as she stood by the door. "Oh no, uh ima go. I uh brought ny change of clothes for later." I said walking out into the living room. "Alright thats fine. I'll be out in a couple of minutes." she said closing the door.

"Im here! Smelling good, feeling fresh!" she yelled coming out the room "Well you look nice today. Smell good too." I said chuckling. "Thaanks. So what we doing today?" she said plobbing on the couch. "Not working today?" I asked sitting back. "Nah, but speaking of wooork. I need a favor." she said smiling. "Whats up shawty?" I asked "Sooo you know the Indian festival coming up. Also you know Camila & I worked on the dance moves." she said "Yeah I do recall." i said nodding. "Okay well do you mind helping me with duet dance? Since your a guy and im a gal?" she said smiling big. "Yeah of course I'll help you." I said "Oh great yay. Thaaaaank you curls." she said trying to kiss my cheek but I kissed her lips. "Okay so what we doing today?" she asked laughing. "I don't know, how you feel about frozen yogurt and probably FunZone, if you down?" I asked. "Of course, fro yo and funzooooone ! Lets go Quincy." she said getting up.

So me and Anahi left and went to get some frozen yogurt.

Camila.

"You know Camila, you can go home early today? Its kinda a slow day." my boss, Alyssa said. "Oh forreal? Okay well, Im going to get going. See ya Monday, Aly." I said grabbing my stuff and clocked off. I walked outside and saw Kaleb by my car. "Kaleb, what do you want?" I asked "You. Its like Quincy got Anahi & Andrew got Michelle. So why can't we have a thing?" he asked grabbing my hand. "Hoes... you got to many hoes Kaleb. I can't even deal with that." I said removing my hands. "Let me try. Let me prove I dropped my hoes babygirl." he said. "Alright.. uh get in." I said sighing. "Let me drive, you get in." he said opening the door.

This is a different side of Kaleb I love... but I don't fall to easy for guys like him. So I am watching his steps... just in case.

Michelle.

"So I got popcorn, candy, and some drinks. What you bring?" I said throwing the stuff on the bed. "I brought myself and more blankets." he said taking his shirt off. "Ooo, we not having sex this afternoon... we cuddling and watching movies." I said  getting in bed. He climbed in next to me and sat in between my legs. "Choose a movie Chelle." he said rubbing my legs. "I am fool." I said looking for a movie and eating.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please vote and comment on my story. I'd really enjoy the feedback

How do you guys feel about Kaleb liking Camila?

Guess who's going to be in the next part?!