Chapter 10

Anahi.

Next day, I took Amir to school and I went to school meeting up with Michelle & Camila. "Yall ready for today?" I asked walking into the café "Ready? I got my pillow and blanket with me so I can sleep afterwards." Camila said holding her stuff in her hand.

We all ordered some coffee and sat down for a while and in walked Quincy and his friends and they waved at us.

"Morning Pocahontas." He said kissing my cheek. "Morning curls." I said while smiling. "Hey baby" Andrew said "Baby? This is the guy who gave you... the free pizza OHHHH I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING UP!" I said smiling "You was right, but I told everyone while you was with your John Smith" Chelle said jokingly.

We all chilled for a while and then went to class and took our test. I was ready... but I wasn't ready to sit for hours. Please God be with me today. I looked over at Cam and she mouthed "Good luck" and smiled I told her the same and Quincy winked at me and I smiled.

- - hours later - -

"Uh Camila... we can leave now." I said pushing her lightly. "Nah, you know she a heavy sleeper, Camila Carter wake yo ass up!" Michelle yelled pulling her blanket. She instantly woke up and we laughed at the red mark on her face. "Damn ma, you was sleeping hella good I see." Kaleb said rubbing her cheek. "Nigga move!" she said pushing him away. "Kaleb she don't want yo ass, go check on yo hoe Angela." Drew said hugging Michelle. "Lets go, Im tired and I got things to do today." I said walking after Camila.

So, I took Camila with me to buy some indian clothing. I would have my mom help out, but I have no idea where she is. I lost all contact with them.

"Do you have a color scheme in mind?" she asked looking around. "Well I was thinking, you could help out. So me and you will wear red, the boys wear gold and the girls wear pink." I said smiling. "I can help? OH MY GOSH YES! I will not let you down." she said jumping up and down "Chill, Cam. but I wanna look for outfit before I looked for the kids" I said looking at the dress. "Anahi, what about this for you?" she said pulling out a red and gold dress. I turned around and looked at it "Camila.. its beautiful. But what about you?" I asked walking to her. "Oh I found mine." she smiling .

We tried them on and came out and showed each other.

"Oh my yes, you look good as hell, Anahi." she said pulling out her phone. "You look good too, my Cam." I said. "Come on picture, we gotta show Michelle." she said getting ready to take a picture.

Quincy.

"Yo, where Anahi at?" I said walking up to them. "She just left, she said she tired and got things to do." Michelle said "Where she go?" I asked "Probably somewhere with Camila." she said "Text her and tell Camila I said hey ma." Kaleb said "Ima text her.. but I doubt Camila likes you dude." I said pulling out my phone text her. "Well ima go, I just wanna go chill. Bye guys!" Michelle said walking away with Drew. "Well lets go hang out buddy." Kaleb said putting his arm around me "Gay ass move and go look for Sophia." I said walking away.

Anahi.

"Alright lets buy them so we can practice tomorrow." I said walking back in and my phone buzzed. I read it and it was a text from Quincy saying: "Hey Pocahontas where are you?" I just smiled and took a picture in the dressing room and sent it to him saying "Looking for Indian clothes with Cam. How this look?" I sent it to him. Minutes later he said "You look beautiful." he said and I walked out the dressing room. "Tell Kaleb to leave me alone, Anahi." Camila said coming in. I laughed, we bought the dresses and left.

I dropped Cam off and I drove home. "You wanna come over today? Im kinda bored..." I called Quincy. "Sure thing, text me the address, I'll be over soon." he said back. I texted him the address and I waited a good 10 minutes and he ranged the door. "Alright Anahi, first time alone. Dont be scared you got this boo." I told myself and opened the door. He just smiled and I brought him inside.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please vote and comment on my story. I'd really enjoy the feedback