Chapter 14

Anahi.

That night, me and Quincy kissed and cuddled. I really like him, but I think he knows.

"You know, I really like you Anahi." he said rubbing my cheek. "I like you too curls." I smiled running my hand thru his hair. "So when we making us offical babygirl?" he said grabbing my butt "After two lessons with Amir, Amir approval and dinner." I said. "You got it baby. Want me to stay?" he asked me. I layed my head on his chest and said "If you can, I like laying here." "Oh really?" he said "Yeah, so hush so we can sleep and cuddle." she said going to sleep. "Goodnight Pocahontas." he said "Goodnight Curls." I said.

- - next morning - -

Quincy.

I woke up and it was 9am and Anahi was still asleep. I slowly got out and walked to the bathroom to wash my face. As I walked out she was still asleep and I shoke her lightly.

"Pocahontas, wake up." I said. "Hm, morning curls." she said yawing. "You hungry? I could cook if you don't mind." I told her sitting next her. "Yeah, you can. I got basketball shorts so you can wear them while cooking." she said getting up. She threw the basketball shorts at me and went to the bathroom, and I went to cook. 10 minutes later, Anahi came to the kitchen.

"Mhm you look cute cooking." she came and hugged me from behind "Thanks." I chuckled. So I cooked breakfast, she got out the plates and cups. "Apple or orange juice?" she asked me. "Orange juice." we both said.

Michelle.

"Looks like its just me, you and Kaleb this morning." I said walking to the café "Where's my babygirl?" Kaleb asked "With her mom and Amir, she'll be back." I said "You miss her? After you had hoes dancing on you last night?" Drew said sitting at a table. "What? You did? You're such a hoe Kaleb." I told him. "I was drunk so what?" he said "Hey guys!" Camila said sitting next to Kaleb. "Morning babygirl." Kaleb said trying to kiss her cheek but she move. "We aint together fool. But where's ya friend Quincy?" she asked "Probably with Anahi." Andrew said "They're just the cutest. They need to date already!" Cam said. "Where Amir at?" I asked looking confused "Oh! He's with my mom. I wanted to see if yall wanted to hang for a while til I go back?!" she asked in happiness "Of course where we going baby?" I asked her. "Club" she said with a smirk.

We all looked at her confused.

"Club... Camilia are you serious?!" I asked quietly yelling. "Shit why not I got the bands for it." Kaleb said pulling out his wallet and throws money on the table. "Im not kidding, but I just want to have some fun. We're 19 going on 20. And I'll take 40." Cam said taking 40 bucks from him. "Chill Camila." he said grabbing his money. "Nah, I need the 40 anyways. Thanks 'babygirl.'" she said putting it in her bra and he whispered in her ear. "So club or not?" Andrew asked. "Lets go. All of us, including Anahi & Quincy." Cam said smiling again. "Call em up and we going!" Drew said.

Anahi.

"So you are coming to my festival?" I askes him. "Yes, yes Anahi I will be there." he said laughing. Then my phone ranged. "Hey Camila whats up?" I said putting it on speaker. "Us. Club. Tonight. Look cute. Bring yo money." Camila said. Me and Quincy just looked at each other. "Camila are you serious?" Quincy asked. "Hell yeah, Im 19 going on 20 so why not?" she said. "Anahi. Lets just go, just for a while." he whispered. "Alright. We'll go. See ya tonight." I told her. "Yay alright bye." Camila said hanging up. "We don't have to go if you don't want to, ya know?" he asked me. "No its fine, I need some fun in my life. In the mean time, you need to go back to your dorm and change." I said. "Can I come back?" he asked. "Yeah, I'll leave it unlock." I told him. "Is that safe Anahi?" he asked me. "This is a good environment so its safe." I said. "Anahi just give your house key. I don't want it unlock baby." he said touching my hand. "Alright." I said getting up grabbing my keys. "Don't loose it. Or make a copy." I said putting my hands on my hips. "Im not mon amour." he said putting the keys in his pocket. "Okay, well get going. I want to hang out today."I said kissing his cheek. "Alright, baby. See you later." he said getting up. Then he left.

Camila.

"They're coming!" I said dancing in my seat. "Alright, well what we doing in the meantime?" Kaleb asked. "Uh I got to work. Buuuut , I'll see ya'll later tonight." I said getting up. "Bye Cam." Drew & Chelle said. "Bye babygirl." he said grabbing my butt. "Bye guys, Kaleb." I said hitting his head. "She still likes me." he said rubbing his head. "Lets go watch netflix Drew." Michelle said getting up. Andrew & Michelle left leaving Kaleb behind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please vote and comment on my story. I'd really enjoy the feedback