Chapter 8

Michelle.

"Who ready to get their ass beat?" I said putting my shoes on. "Im ready to get my ass beat." Amir said coping me. "AMIR?!" we all said looking at him. "What Michelle asked, I answerd." he said getting up. "My gosh, alright grab a ball everyone" Anahi said. "So who first?" Amir asked us "You!" we all said looking at him. "Really? Camila, its like that?" he said grabbing his ball. Amir walked to the thing. "Go Amir you got this baby!" Cam started cheering for him. He held the with both hands, under his legs and rolled. He knocked down five pins, and we clapped for him.

Quincy.

We all sat into Subway after we ordered our sandwiches. "We need to go out today and do something." Kaleb said eating. "Well we not going to parties." Drew told him "Not even, finals coming up and I need to pass." I told them "Well shit then l don't know." Kaleb said "Hold on, I got this friend ima call her and see what she up to." Drew said pulling out his phone. He called up whoever and they had sorta a small conversation.

Anahi.

"Chelle your phone ringing!" I told her. "Answer it for me, I got a strike to make." she said about to roll the ball "Hello, Michelle's phone." I answered. "Yo, is Michelle there?" someone asked "Yeah, she's bowling right now. Want to leave a message?" I asked "Yeah, let her know me and my friends going to join yall for bowling since we're bored." he said "Alright, who is this?" i asked "Andrew and you?" he asked back "Anahi, pronounced ana and the word he, Anahi." I said back "Alright, well tell her and I'll see her later. I hung up and Michelle was jumping up and down and walked back. "So who was that?" she askes "Oh some guy, Andrew. He said he come to bowl with us since he's bored." I told her "Oooo Andrew is the guy who gave me the two boxes for free." she said smiling "Whos coming?" Amir said "My friend Andrew, we go waaay back dude" I told him "OH MY GOSH THIS IS MY SONG!" I yelled putting Chelles phone down. "You about to dance?" Amir asked "Boy yes. Camila and I made a dance to this, Come on Camila!" I said pulling her towards the middle (video in mm). Then we started dancing, people was watching and recording us, the guy even turnt the music up for us. "Thats my sister!" Amir yelled while recording me and Cam. Then the song was over and everyone clapped for us.

Quincy.

As me and my boys walked in, we saw a crowd and we walked over and saw what was going on. "Yo whats going on?" I asked one of the people watching. "Oh these girls, they're dancing. They are good as fuck!" she told me. So we squeezed through and it was Anahi and some girl. "Yo is that Anahi?" Drew asked watching "Yeah thats her dog." I said. Then they were finished an we all clapped and the area cleared up. "There's my friend, YO MICHELLE!" Drew yelled. And some girl looked over. "OH MY, ANDREW COME OVER HERE!" she yelled back. We all walked over to where Andrew friend was at. "This is my lovely blasian friend, Michelle. Michelle this is Kaleb an-" he said but she cut him off. "Quincy. That's Quincy." she looking at me. "You know me?" Drew asked her. "I know of him." she said smiling.

Anahi.

I looked over and saw Michelle talking to some guys. "Look Quincy's here, Anahi" Amir said pointing at him. "Ooo he's cuter in person." Cam said sitting back. Michelle came back with the guys and I looked up. "Hey beautiful." Quincy said with a smile. "Hey Quincy" I smiled back. "Hey big dude." Amir said putting his fist out "Whats up lil dude." he said fist bumping him. "Aw Quincy and Amir are adorable." Cam said nudging me. "Alright, so this is Kaleb with slugs, besto Andrew and Anahi's little Quincy." Michelle said hugging Andrew. "He's not my Quincy." I said giggling. "I'm Camila and this is Amir, Anahi's BROTHER" Cam said saying 'brother' loudly. "Damn ma, why you loud?" Kaleb asked. "Thats how she is.. buuut can we finish bowling?" Amir asked. We all looked at Amir as he grabbed his ball & we continued bowling. We all bowled and we decided to chill.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please vote and comment on my story. I'd really enjoy the feedback