Chapter Three : The Battle For Windhelm

Belrand could barely follow Grimlok through the raging waves of soldiers. After General Tullius's speech the men were given a large nice cup of kick their asses!
He panted as he sprints after Grimlok, the orc who tore through the enemy front lines like a saber cat. The orc who hired him.

He thinks this is some kind of test to prove Belrand's loyalty to him.

Loyalty.

Seems like it's something the orc really cares about.

"Talos smite you!!" A stormcloak soldier cursed aloud as he charges at Berland with all his strength. Belrand snarled and dodged the blow with his shield. He bashed his enemy backwards therefore staggering him. His hand grasped the hilt of the sword tightly then digs it into the foe's chest. He pushed him off and ran after Grimlok.

"This is insane!!" He yelled over the raging voices of the battle.
"This is war!" The orc replied as he drove his sword into the chest of his enemy.

This is insanity itself. These soldiers were fighting rebels under a sunless sky. The smell of blood spread around the battle field. It tasted salty. And Belrand could hear bones snapping and fracturing as a sea of enemies tore past them.

Grimlok was fighting side to side with General Tullius and Legate Rikke.
A stormcloak soldier aimed his arrow at Tullius's head, and lets go. Just as it rips its way through the air, Grimlok pries a shield from a corpse and knocks the arrow aside. His yellow eyes burning in rage.

He yelled angrilly as he throws the shield at the archer, hitting him with it. He was startled and almost fell over from the clash. Only to open his eyes to a sword slitting his throat.
He fell with a thud.

"Let's move further! Ulfric's still hiding in the palace of kings but we'll fight our way in." Tullius said as the troop advance further.
A wooden barricade stood before them.

"Stand aside, sir." Grimlok said, taking out his warhammer and growling in anger as he smacks it against the barricade.
Belrand ran to his side and began hitting it with his sword. It finally collapsed in front of them.
"Let's move out!" Tullius raised his blade and ran towards the gates to the palace of kings.

Several guards closed the gates and roared as they charged at them.
Belrand conjured his familiar who insantly knocked out a rebel and tore through his flesh.
The nord follower didn't question his companion's intentions. He ran behind Grimlok, knocking down anyone who aims at him or his orcish friend.
More like 'commander'.

The rebel guards fell, some even fled in terror. Tullius looked back at his troop as he places his hand on the gates.
Everyone looked so grim and angry. They nodded at their general.

"Grimlok, Rikke. Come with me." He muttered before kicking the gates open.
There he was.

Ulfric Stormcloak. Jarl of Windhelm.
Sitting on his throne. A hand on his axe. A large man in fur armor stood aside him, his right hand and the stormcloaks general. Galmar Stone-Fist.

He only cracked a smile at the sight of Tullius. "Secure the door." He muttered at Rikke, who nodded. "Already done, sir." She said.

"Ulfric Stormcloak!!" Tullius called angrilly as he advances towards Ulfric with his weapon drawn.
"You are guilty of inserruction, the murder of imperial citizens, the assassination of King Torygg and high treason against the empire." He growled.

Ulfric rose a brow and glared. Belrand stood next to Grimlok and turned to him.
"We've come to demand your surrender, Ulfric." Tullius snarled.

"I'm afraid that's not going to happen." Ulfric said, ever so calmly.