Chapter 5

As we finally pull into the familiar parking structure, I remember that I don't have a pass, so I can't get in. Whoops.

" Hey what wrong, you look like you just realized the Darth Vader is your Father." She says, earning a chuckle from me.

" a Sadly I know exactly who my father is, but that's not it. I don't have a pass, so well just have to go to the store in the front."

" Why didn't you say so, I buy you a pass, my specialty. I mean my Family's super rich, not meaning to brag, so it would be my pleasure to buy and pay for your pass. I'll even pay the monthly fee. " she tells me, as I just look at her speechless and wide eyed. " You'll catch flies if you leave your mouth open like that." She adds on. I just nod my head and jump out of her truck, still in shock.

" Your kidding right, I mean those passes are like 1,000 dollars, you don't have to do that for me." I yell as I run up to her, meeting her by the rail. She looks at me with pleading eyes, so I could only guess she's trying to say please, so I finally give in. " Fine" I sigh as I we step of the escalator and walk into the shortest tram line.

-- After the fun and long pass buying process --

" So what do you wanna do first, they are open to midnight? Do you wanna go shopping, eat, do some rides? "

" Rides sound nice. OOH, LETS GET DISNEY HATS,, YOUR CAN SAY LILO AND MINE CAN SAY STICH!!!!!"

" Okay, okay, calm down, let's go. " we start to walk past everyone until I she gets texts, making her phone blow up. " Wow, he's really mad at us. He wants to know where we are. Should we say were at Disneyland and then not say anything and they have to find, us, if they can get in. Oh, Let's send them a picture after we get out hats!" I nod in agreement and she texts him back.

I get a R2-D2 hat and Jean gets a Jack Skellignton hat, however, we wrote Soul Sisters on them cause we though it would be cuter. We then send a video of us saying, "wish you were here so you could see how much fun were having, oh and what size shirt are you A.J, we're saving you and getting you a new Mickey shirt!" I then blew a kiss and she ended the video. We both laugh when he replies, Not Cool Guys, That's just messed up. We'll be there soon, seeing as you bought Carter a pass, I'll buy the people who need one a pass. We'll see you soon.

We both look at each other, both thinking about how stupid A.J is for buyin passes for everyone but Michael, since he already has one. She texts him back idiot, then puts her phone away as we head for the Jungle Cruise, because I have only been on it once. I look down at my sad little flip phone, quickly compare it to Jeans iPhone 6 plus, and then realize I have a text from Jake.

Jakie: Why the hell would you go to Disneyland without me. Oh, Girl, by the way, love your new hat, I'll get one just like you, it will even say Soul Sisters like yours. It said soul sisters right?

Me: yes Jakie, they did say soul sisters. Is he really buying everyone passes? Who does that.

Jakie: Our brother from another mother apparently, besides that, where are you guys headin to first? We'll meet you there.

Me: I won't tell you becuase A.J will probably kill us right when he sees us, but I'll tell you a clue, you can find us behind the back side of water.

Jakie: OOOHH, I know now. And if you guys aren't there when we get there and we ask where you are, are you going to do the same thing for each ride.

Me: Yup ! Don't worry, we're not leaving till late, so we'll find you guys before the fireworks so you can watch them with us, wait, how about we meet up for Dinner at about 6 instead. What do you guys want ?