Chapter 4

We finally walk up to A.Js house

" Carter, Jake, come with me to help to help pack. Michael, take Valentino and Antony to the game room." He announces as I follow him up the stairs. " So, your accent has come out again I see Cart. It sounds so weird and, well, foreign, now."

"Well maybe it's because I'm from a foreign country idiot," I tell him as I slap the back of his head. He rubs the spot for a second, exchanging a suspicious glance with Jake, then they both nod their heads and glare right at me, slightly combing forward.

" Passiamo aiutarti? ( may I help you )" I ask slightly walking faster.

" What?!" They say in unison, both fought of guard. I take that opportunity to run, lucky me being in the school gymnastic gives me an advantage here, sadly, A.Js in football and Michael's in soccer, but I did get a head start. I run straight to his room, run in, and lock the door from the inside. " Carter, open this door now!" A.J says loudly. " Is there a problem here boys?" I hear a voice, I recognize it from somewhere, I just can't tell where it's from though.

" Yes, Jean. My so called best friend locked herself in my room after she smacked me in the head." He says, sound a little bit more intimidating than he has before. Is he hiding something. Then something clicked in my brain. I quickly open the door and grab Jean, locking the door again right away.

"It's good to see you again, buy May I ask why your in here?" She asks curiously. I nod my head and catch her up on what's going on with the moving situation. " Wow, 5 boys your gonna have to live with, I feel bad, I'll stay too if you want help, at least you'll have a girl in the house. I'll stay with you and probably Jake in your room, and the other three in Kaysons room!" She asks with pleading eyes. I think about this for a few minutes than finally nod my head " Fine. Another girl would be great." I sigh out. " Yay!!!" She almost screams with an excited emotion spread across her face, but it then changes to a smirk.

" Maybe We should play with them a little bit." She whispers in my ear as she pulls me into his closet. My eyes quickly advert to an open drawer to see it was full of his underwear, but what caught my eyes was that he had a pair of boxers with disney characters spread across the fabric. " I have just the trick," I mention as I point to the drawer. A huge smile plasters on her face.

" Hey A.J, nice Disney character underwear little brother. It should go nicely with you Mickey Mouse sweater grandma got for you at Christmas." She yelled as I tried not laugh, which may I add, didn't work very well.

" Hey get out of my closet!" He yelled furiously, 4 people giggling in the backround, which meant that's Valentino, Antony, and Michael were now there too.

Then my eys caught something on the floor." Hey, how long has these zebra leather pants been in here. Wow, I haven't seen these since my mom went to an 80s when I was 4!!" I blurt as as Jean chuckles and the other boys laugh so loud that I'm pretty sure you could hear at NASA's space station. A.J then starts banging on the door super hard, Then Jean gave me a signal to hide, so I hid under the bed which is nicely hidden by a pinkish whitish dust ruffle. She unlocks the door and run over and lays next to me. The door opens and we stop laughing, mainly because we are really scared.all 5 boys walk in, 4 of which are still laughing, and all you hear is a faint shhh, brought to us by A.J. Jean and I hear footsteps shuffle towards us, and she gives me a silent signal to quietly move to the other side and escape out the open window, which was conveniently located right above the trampoline.

The Boys stop and walk to the the bathroom. We give each other a nod and run for it. I jump first, followed right behind the window shutting a wild Jean jumping through nature, aka the window, to get to the trampoline like I did. We both land bouncing on the trampoline, make sure are we have are phones and wallets still, which we both do, and run towards her black truck. Jumping in,she starts the car and we both head to Disneyland, mainly to get A.J. a new shirt.

---~~~---

Hey guys, here's the newest chapter of my book. If you have anything to say, any plot ideas, or future chapter characters and etc. please comment. Besides that, I'm sorry this chapter took a while to write, but here it is. I hope you've enjoyed the story so far, and ill start writing the next chapter soon.
---KitKat