Chapter 2 ; redone

I go back to getting ready for school, still upset to Mac choose to come here at 6 am, so I just try to get my thoughts straight and get in the shower. I quickly dry myself of and put on some jeans, converse, and a Harry Potter t-shirt, brush my hair, and put on some Powder and Mascara.

As I'm brushing my teeth, Kayson comes in and starts getting ready himself. I leave and start packing my school bag and grab my flip phone.

Yes, I said flip phone.

I walk into our living space and look up at our clock, which now shows it was 7. "
" I'm Leaving Kayson, see you after school. Oh, and don't hurt yourself at the skate Park today."

"Yay, ya." Kayson says in return. All I do is roll my eyes and leave. " Watch the attitude." I snicker under my Breath and continue to the lobby of our apartment building. In case you wondering, Kayson's class has the day off, due to being the only whole class who passed the SATs, so he's going to the skate park with the one and only, Mac. Yay.

As I finally get off the elevator, I see two familiar faces.
"Ciao, casa ci fate qui ? ( hello, what are you guys doing here?)" I ask as Martzy and John, probably looking like a ghost.

" Abbiamo una domanda per voi? (We have a question for you ?
I nod at their question, signaling them to continue

" Sasereste disposti a prendere un paio di compangi che soon attualmente in corso attraverso ciò che ha attraverso? ( would you be willing to take a few roommates that are currently going through what you went through?)"

I looked at them with surprise written all over my face. As I take in there words, a few question pop on mind.

" How old are they, where are they from,you used Plural, how many are there, how long will they be staying? Are they nice, what about stranger danger, and, " I was cut off.

"Mrs. Chasaty, calm down, we understand your problem, we just thought it would be best if you could help them, well awnser your questions later, of you sign the agreement papers." Mr. Martzy replied. I looked at them, once more before making my decision.

" Fine, now can I have some awnsers?"

-----~~~~~-----
Hello again, fellow wattpadians! It is I, KitKat, and I pretty much redid this chapter due to it being super bad, but chapter 3 is now being written. Also, do you think it was a good idea for Carter to allow more people into there already small home? Awnser in the comments 😊. Thanks for reading and enjoy!!!!
-- KitKat