ḉн∀℘⊥εя 4

"hello, Paige," a voice said, coming up behind her. Paige jumped a little and that caused her to splatter a blotch of black across the setting sun in her painting. "Aw pooh! You made me mess up!" She turned around and saw Tony. She became flushed as she saw that he was smiling at her. "Hello, idiot," paige pouted. "Why are you smiling? It's weird. I don't like it," she said , turning back to her canvas, but not before playfully dabbing a yellow spot of paint onto Tony's pointy nose. "Paige..."
"Yes?"
"Paige I've been awful to you..."
"mhmm,"
"Paige are you listening,"
"Wait what?" Paige had been too caught up in trying to fix her drawing to realize what Tony was saying. He spun her around and grabbed her arms.
"T-Tony?" Paige's heart raced. She did love the feeling of behind held by Tony. She had obviously fallen for him. But she wouldn't let herself be tricked and brokenhearted again. "No. I won't let you control my emotions again," Paige said defiantly. She wriggles her arms from from Tony's grasp and turned back to her painting.
"I swear I won't. Like I said- I've been awful to you, and I don't- you are listening right?"

"Yes. I am listening."

"Well it's like this- i have been placing clues around that I wanted a truce,"

"Ah I see you are just an arrogant jerk who wants me to try and make peace with you again because you're too proud to,"

"Precisely. Wha- hey! That is quite rude! But that's not the point,"

"Then get to the point,"

"Okay,"

"Well then?"

"I'm sorry, Paige. I care about you a lot..."

Paige was stunned by these words. She never thought they would ever come from this clock's mouth. She never thought he could care about anyone- much less her.

She was silent for many moments before Tony placed a hand on her shoulder and found that she was shuddering. She was crying. Black inky tears rained down and stained her dress. Her black lips pulled into a quivering frown. "You expect me to believe you- you-manipulative jerk?!" Paige swung a tight fist towards Tony's head. He easily dodged it and grabbed her tiny wrist. He brought his other hand behind her waist and then pulled her into a kiss. At first, Paige was startled and tried to pull away, but Tony held her and so she  succumbed. Paige could tell it was genuine. He actually cared for her. She BELIEVED him.  Her shoulders sank and she leaned against his shoulder. "If you weren't so blind- you could see that... I care about you too..." Her tears flowed freely. She felt useless for being such a crybaby. Tony wiped her tears away with his gloved hand. "No! Your gloves!" Paige gasped as she pulled away from him to stare at his soiled black gloves. "That's okay!" Tony laughed "I have many others," he tossed away the splotchy gloves.

Paige looked back at her canvas. "Aw that's right! You made me ruin this lovely painting!" She pouted with her little inky hands on her hips. This woman was just too distracted. "No it's not," Tony laughed "let me just-" he took the brush from the notebook's hands and smudged the paint into some crude drawing of two stick figure people holding hands. Paige's distinct figure of frizzy hair and a blossoming dress distinguished her from Tony's tall form. "Hey my hair is NOT that big!" Paige whined. "Is too," Tony teased. The two laughed for a while until Paige looked up at the sky. "It's already dark. I didn't have time to finish my painting," Paige looked somewhat glum. She sat down on the roof and laid back. "Yeah but the stars are pretty," Tony said, trying to soothe her. He laid back next to her and gazed up at the little diamonds that dotted the navy blue sky.
"How'd I ever fall for you? You're so arrogant and bland- I'd never meddle with something so tedious,"

"I wonder how I ended up in love with you, Paige. You are so illogical and annoying. You completely defy my code of timeliness,"

"Well, I guess you are my exception, Tony,"

"And you are my exception, Paige,"

"I love you,"

"I know. I love you too,"

(Д/ҋ : okay! This marks the end of my story! I will start more Padlock stories soon! I hope you enjoyed this little novel. It was my first fanfic ever so please leave feedback so I can improve. Thank you for reading! Talk to you soon! Tallyho~!)

~ ℘Ѧїℊ℮