CHΔPTΣR 2

The clock strode proudly down the stairs, not being able to control his laughter. His little trick had finally fooled the creative little lady that ha had under his thumb. His pride overwhelmed the little sliver of guilt that he felt for using Paige like that. This was something he simply shrugged off, because let's face it, Tony is quite arrogant. Everything must be done HIS way. Yet that blasted notepad decided to take her fate into her own hands. He didn't like that because he wasn't in control. But now he was certain that he could bend that woman to his own liking.

Tony sashayed into his own room with a feeling of triumph. His room was simple: light blue walls with a wooden floor, a bed, a desk, and a floor lamp. And of course- everything was sparkly clean. However- he was not satisfied with his humble abode. He desperately wanted to add some artistic flair- and there was only one person in this house that could add it... Nah. He had just finished defeating her and felt high and mighty. He would NOT stoop to her level again even if it was for his own sake.

He sighed and stared around the bland room. Just then- his alarm on his watch sprang to live- buzzing and beeping with the sound of metallic clanks. "Oh no!" He cried in alarm. He rushed down the little wooden flight of stairs towards the kitchen. Swiftly flipping down the oven door, he grabbed the tray from the over and dropped it on the cooling rack. "Holy god of time!" He shouted as he realized he didn't use oven mitts- so both his gloved hands were burn. "Oh no no no! This won't do!" With an expression of panick, Tony waved his hands about as so to cool them down when he heard a voice behind him. "Tony? Do you need any help?"

Paige had heard the commotion in the kitchen and, being the curious stack of paper that she is, went to investigate. "N-no. I am fine, you." Tony said nervously, hiding his hands behind his back. Paige quickly took notice of this. "Let me see your hands," she said. Tony slowly brought his hands out from behind his back and showed them to the girl. "Oh- it's a light burn. Here," Paige said, gingerly leading Tony over to the sink. She ran his hands through the water to ease the pain. Tony didn't understand. He was rotten to her no more that five minutes ago, here she was tending to his wounds. "Uh... P- " "No. Don't anything or I'll break your wrists. I'm still mad at you" Paige cut Tony off, threateningly.

After Tony's hands were bounded and tended to, Paige retired to the room, harshly slamming the door behind her. Crap! Tony had allowed himself to get help from that blasted woman! Now they were both on the same level. "No.." Tony groaned. How could he have let this happen? Nevertheless, he was grateful that she was able to help him. Just- when she had approached him she was so- she seemed so- ugh. Whatever. He took a moment to straighten his bowtie. Tony shot a look at the pizza he took out of the oven which burnt him. "Hmm..."

*knock knock* "coming!" Paige said. She opened up her bedroom door and looked down to see a piece of pizza on a plate with a little note next to it. She picked up the two and carried them into her room, setting them on the desk. Paige picked up the note and saw the inky black lines that scrawled across the paper that said-

ᎦᏫᖇᖇᎩ
-🅣

Paige smiled inwardly. Her stomach felt a little fluttery. She believed the note. That man wouldn't say sorry unless he meant it. And he did. She eyed the pizza. She didn't much care for pizza. She took a bite of it and shuddered in disgust. Ew. Nope. She shoved the plate and pizza out of her room and set the card atop the mess on her desk. She rested her head on her desk and stared at the paper. Before she knew it, she was out like a light. Her exhaustion had caught up with her and consumed her

(🅐/🅝: hey there! My second day on wattpad! Woohoo! I am doing my best to live up to my promise about working on this story a bit each day. As always, i appreciate feedback so I can improve my writing. I want to know if you are enjoying it! Well that's all for today. Tallyho!)

~ ℘Ѧʝℊ℮