ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 3

After awakening from her nap, Paige had been happily drawing in her room, sprawled across her colourful rug and humming when she suddenly felt hungry. She lightly trotted down the little flight of stairs and she noticed Tony coming up the other way. She slowed down for a moment and stared in wonder. Then their eyes awkwardly locked on each other. Paige suddenly felt flushed and her heart skipped a bit- so she hurriedly finished her travel down the stairs. She noticed Tony quickened his pace as well. "That was quite odd..." Paige said to herself.

Turning her eyes away from the stairs, she came face to face with a rather tall, ginger male. "Uh... Oh- hello dearie!" Paige laughed with an awkward smile upon her face. Harry had just been fetching a sandwich from the fridge. With a bored expression, he handed the sandwich to the rather intimidating woman. "I don't even want to know." He stated blandly, and walked away. "Thanks, love!" Paige called. She bit into the sandwich. "Bleh! What is this?" The notebook cried out in disgust. Peeling the bread away from its contents, she saw a scaly blue creature resting there. "Fish. Of course.." She moaned in hunger.

Paige plopped down at the wooden island in the kitchen an satisfied her hunger with an orange in a nearby fruit bowl. " Delicious!" The girl commented, happy to have satisfied her sweet tooth. She soon became bored and glanced up at the wall clock. 6:38. Time... Tony... Why had she acted so nice to him? He was obviously being the normal stuck up clockface that he always is. He hadn't done anything for her- yet- she felt that he was the only on in this house that understands her. He was strange... And boring. Yet Paige liked that. It meant that he was a blank canvas. And she was ready to paint.

Up in his room, Tong sat at his desk, massaging his temples. He was also thinking about why he had let the little brat of a lady aid him. He was clearly well enough off on his own. Cursing the notepad under his breath, he turned to face a painting. It was the only thing in the room that gave it a sort of personality. And of course it was painted by the wonderful art mastermind that is Paige. Perhaps she really did care for him. And perhaps he really did care for her. "Blast! Why am I thinking these things about this...this... Pest!" He said a bit too loudly. The whole house seemed to go quiet.

Tony's yell had snapped Paige out of her daze. She disposed of the orange rind and looked towards the window. The sun was starting to set. Excitedly, she rushed to her room and grabbed a few of her various paintbrushes, a canvas with a few paint splatters already on it, many tubes of acrylic paints and her sturdy old easel. She zoomed down the stairs again and out of the house. Inky black arms began to climb up the side of the house on a sturdy old ladder, slipping a few times, and once the whole of the notebook's body was upon the roof, she situated her easel to face the sunset and set her other art instruments up around it. Huffing and puffing to catch her breath, Paige took a moment to stare up to the sky. Beautiful shades of gold and purple were sprawled across the clouded sky. The sun was a fading ball of topaz as it peeked up from the horizon. "It's perfect!" Paige shouted with glee. She stomped her feet about in a little burst of excitement. This was the sunset that she'd been waiting for- and she would capture it on canvas. Dipping a thin brush in a bottle of royal purple paint. She hesitantly hovered the brush over the splattered canvas and whispered to herself "let's begin," she began smoothly placing streaks of color onto the paper in grays and oranges, purples and reds until it matched the brilliant reference before her. She was too wrapped up in her gleeful work to notice the looming presence behind her. The presence that watched her with wonder as she became herself- a smart, pretty young lady who, for this moment in time, held no grudge in her heart and only wonder in her eyes. She was truly... Beautiful.

(A⃣/N⃣: hullo, my lovelies! I've just finished today's installment of "Expectations" I'm sorry if the story is moving too fast! If it is- just tell me. I already have an ending planned out so I guess I am anticipating that too much. I am glad that finally, people are reading this story! I hope you enjoy it! If you have any type of feedback about it, please tell me! I'll be more than happy to hear from you! Tallyho!)

~ ᖘꍏꀤꁅꍟ