Jay POV

3 months later
......................................................................
Its been three months since Amari slipped into that coma and might I say I am losing it.Angel calls me dad but crys for Amari everyday. Jaylen also crys he don't even talk to no one any. All he wants is Amari. She needs to wake up I miss her. Let me get up because today is the day the kids see their mom.

Anonymous POV
While he getting the kids ready at the house,at the hospital Amari finally woken up but she is crying her eyes out thinking that she lost her kids and boyfriend. She just notice she been out for three whole months.A bunch of what ifs was going through her brain which made her cry more.

AMARI POV
I am happy I woke up finally but the doctor said I been out for three months and I couldn't stop crying. What if my kids don't know me?
What if Jay found a new girl?
What if the kids found a new mommy?I cried even more. I heard the door open so when I looked at the door there they were my babies.
CONVERSATION
Jaylen:MMOMMYYY YOUR AWAKE
Amari:Yes baby I'm finally up I missed y'all so much
Angel:Mommy I missed you don't leave me again
Amari:I won't baby I missed y'all to much
Jay:Wow I can't believe your up I missed you so much jaylen wouldn't talk to nobody because he missed you so much and angel would cry every night and I was just a wreck with out yo--
Amari:(laughs)Hey hey hey breath and relax I'm here and staying nothing will make me leave again.
END OF CONVERSATION
All they did was stay in bed and cudddle and hug and laugh and tell how the three months went and how long it felt and so much more. They didn't want to leave her side once visitation hours was over so they didn't they all spend they had a sleep over with there mom.