Amari POV

"Girl let me love you and I will love you until you learn to love yourself",my alarm just went off let me get up before I'm late.I hop in the shower put on some black tights my black and white jersey that say thug love on the back with my Concord. Brushed my teeth than made my way downstairs to get me a banana and my keys to leave. I drove to my preschool to see my bundle of joys.I love those kids like the are my own.I wish to have some some day but no time soon because these fellas are babies who don't want to take responsibility for their actions. So anyways I walk in the building and got greeted by my favorite little boy here,it's not one day he don't make me laugh its sad that his mom would leave such a cutie but that's not my problem because I treat him like my own."Hey ms.Jackson" said "Hey baby boy how's your morning" I said "Great come on I want you to finally meet my dad he will be spending the day with us he is our helper"Jaylen said pulling on my arm. We walked into this walking god,he was so finnneeee."Dad this is my teacher and my future wife so don't mess up today Mr."Jaylen said pointed his finger with a serious face all I could do was laugh."Hi my name is Amari Jackson Jaylens teacher and you are?"I asked jaylens dad."Hey what's up ma my name is Jay Brooks and like he said I'll be you assistant for today."He smiled at me. I smiled back and walked towards my classroom with Jay and Jaylen right on my tail.

Jay POV
Damn shawty was bad them tights was doing her butt justice."Dad stop looking at my wife like that she is mines"jaylen said mugging me. "She too old for you little man but if you let daddy get her I'll make sure she stay around n be your mom"I whispered to jaylen because we was right behind ms.Amari sexy ass."Fine dad but do it quick she has a niece who can play with my when I get bored"jaylen hopped to his seat I couldn't do nothing but laugh I have a crazy son but that teacher my oh my I think I just found wifey.