Taylor Pov

Hi my name is Taylor Hicks I'm what you would call thick I have a coke bottle shape and guys that beg me to be with them. I'm 5'6 hazel eyes and full lips. I fell in love with this guy name Jay after our one night stand I was looking for him none stopped. But when my girl called me and told me she chilling with her bae and his sexy friends I was like its time to get over him. So we walked into this beautiful small house sitting next to these cute guys than I stand to go use the restroom but before I could I saw him the one I been looking for Mr.Jay. I couldn't control myself so I tanned and kissed him but stopped when this beautiful woman around my age and this beautiful kids I wonder where her man at because these kids look beautiful. Let me say something before they kick me out.
CONVERSATION
Taylor:Hi I'm Taylor Jays Girlfriend
The look of hurt flashed threw her eyes but removed fast I wonder what's going on between them two.
Amari:Hi I'm Amari these are my kids Jaylen and Angel
Angel:Hi with anger in her voice
I wonder what's that about
Jaylen:Your not my dads girlfriend my mommy is and your just a one night stand dad tell her and mom NOW
Jay:................
Jaylen:DAD TELL HER!!!
Jay:.................
Amari:Jaylen baby remember the promise we made in the kitchen it still stands but your dad moved on come on let's go eat. And everyone I'm fixing my kids and myself a plate than y'all can help y'all selves to dinner.
She walked away with the kids.Wait that little boy called her mommy and him daddy so that means either they were getting together or they had a kid and trying to make it work. Oh well now he is mines.