Temptations at its finest

Why you do, do me wrong.
-Nick Jonas, Chains

¤●¤●¤●¤

Temptation.

It was one of the words Rebel like to use against people.

The sweet war it brings to the minds of the weak and corrupt, it was a simple battle against one's sanity and insanity.

But today it had felt like a losing war for her. For the temptation to shoot three people in the head was so simple it was driving her mad.

A madness, the bitter part of her to possess.

Wanted to embrace. She wanted so much, just to hug the pain to seek comfort from it so as the years past by she would numb,

But it was pain. And pain demands to be felt.

It demands to grow life within her and to kill her fragile sanity.

It was a war she wished didn't exist. For her sanity was the only thing that kept her feet underground.

She didn't want to lose it, so she did one of hardest thing in her life.

She uncurled the pistol that was wrap around her fingers from under the pillow that lay on her lap.

And release a small shaky breath.

"Oh. Okay. I get it your mom humped your dad like an angry hormonal bunny so that's why you got 5 siblings." Heart summed up.

"N-no. We're just two sets of twi-triplets." Rebel flushed. Her cheeks mistaken for embarrassment rather than anger.

"So the other set is what? Retards?" Christian asked as he sat with his legs cross and arms at rest at her elegant single one sitted couch.

"No." She said again and explain that the other sets we're 5 years old.

"So are they all you know ugly as you or as hot as your slutty raven head sister." Black smirked.

Heart scowled at him and muttered paedophile.

Black grinned and gave a playful wink.

Just a grip and a flick of the wrist and they're dead.

Rebel thought.

But then there was a small part of her yearned to be inflicted in pain.

She hated that part of her.

The sadist and masochist in her that kept bickering inside her head.

It was always maddening.

"Um-I- uh can we please start the project..."

Rebel spoke in shyness.

Flinching when three steady glares were given towards her.

"The ginger's got a point." Christian drawled. As he leaned back his eye flicking towards her other hand that was buried under the pillow that was on her lap. He could see the small shift of movement in it.

His brow furrowed.

And before he could even think of getting the pillow on her lap she had stood up and placed it back intront of her headrest.

Not before seeing a small dark object flash in Rebel's hand.

She turned around to face them, casually and blushed as Heart and Black gave her an annoyed look.

Something inside his head was giving him the sound of a warning bell and with that nagging feeling, he felt goosebumps rose in almost every part of his body.

He was tempted to find out.

The curiosity in him was getting strong as if he was Eve ready to bite the apple.

And with that feeling he had felt when he saw his father and now. He made a small vow to unravel the secrete of Rebel Mafia.

And he didn't know he was just a trigger away from Rebel's taunting gun.

•●•

"What part of act like ab idiot do you not understand, you nimrod." Heart hissed, as she practically ripped the expensive high quality camera off her arms.

Flushing bright red, Rebel bit her lip and mumbled an apology that barely reached Heart's ears.

As if there were curled horns covering her ears and her tongue like a serpent's fork sharp tongue. Rebel didn't like this one bit. It was as if after the trio had met her triplet, Heart's mood became as sour as a rotten fruit.

Rebel was tempted to snap at them. It would have been so easy for her to break the real nimrods' neck, it was so simple.

The will to give in was still there and further increase as Heart yanked the collar of her shirt.

"Why can't you follow a simple instruction you, stupid ginger!" She snapped again.

"Jesus, calm down!" Christian scolded as he sat up right. "What are you? Satan's wife?!"

Heart scowled at him. "You know what? Fine! Why don't you fucking do this shit, I quit! I don't even care if I have to take the exam writtenly!" She said as she ended her speech of the year and to add on the effect she had threw the camera at Rebel, not caring if she had done any physical damage to the young mafia.

Rebel winced after she had caught the camera unsuccessfully, that cause her upper lip to bleed, in the process as the camera smacked her in the face.

Black had only laughed, whixh wasn't helpful at all, that onlu further anger Heart, while Christian rolled his eyes instead.

Stomping like a petulant child, she had practically ripped the door of it's hinges only to find a tall young man in front of her.

And she knew in that moment.

It was love at first sight.

Until...

"Hi my name is King Mafia, I'm Rebel's brother. Are you the maid, the cleaning agency sent?"

~(•.•)~

Hello my cookies!!

Salutation!

Sorry for the late update. Apparently  I have been having a hard time finding inspiration to write.

I mean its bad enough I can't find the inspiration to finish my plates in my course...

Note to self: "Don't forget your exam permit...and try to meditate if the urge to throw your phone in front of your college building is as strong as the Dark Vader's force."

I would love to hear what you think guys.  Please forgive me!
~(-.-~)_(~-.-)~

P.S With all my eyebags....

-sweet_halo