Chapter 1

"Megan Marie Maloley! Get your ass out of that bed or I will pour ice cold water all over you!" I heard my older brother, Nate, yell at me from downstairs. Yes, my brother is the famous Nate or Skate Maloley. Its just the two of us. Our parents didn't really care about us. Once he was 17, my parents signed me over to him and we are really, really close. "I'm up. Calm your balls... Oh wait you don't have any." I shot back at him. Next thing I heard was the sound of someone coming up the stairs. I went to turn around and there was Nate with a what the hell look at me. "Come on Megan. Behave yourself. I don't want to be embarrassed by you..." I zoned out after that. Nate was having his friends over and he always gave me the same lecture every time they came over. *DING DONG* "Race ya!" Nate pushed me on my bed before running down the stairs. Obviously Nate won. When I got down the stairs, I was greeted by Jack Gilinsky,who I call Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, who I call JJ, John Swift who I call JSwizzle, Jake Fooshee who I call Foosh, and Sam Wilkinson who I call Sammy. I gave them all hugs and then got food cause you know food is bae. "What do you wanna do?" JJ asked. "Lets watch Disney Movies!" I said. "You always say that." JSwizzle said. "I know." I said while laughing. Sammy laughed as well. Sammy and I always have been the closest in our little group.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/n Hey everyone heres my first chapter but yeah i hope you enjoy this book. WARNING I SUCK AT UPDATING BUT I WILL TRY MY HARDEST :))