"It was your entire fault." Pie butt in.

"What did I do wrong?" Kim was taken aback with the absent - minded accusation Pie had to her. She rolled to her side so did Pie. For fleeting seconds, they both stared into each other eyes for clues.

"You are the Frog Prince. You and your descendant had called the rain." Pie said. By the time Pie told her that, Kim realized that the girl was actually adapting the tales which elders often tell to the young where it was believed that the croaking sounds of the frogs whenever the rain comes was meant to be a wishing call.

"Is it truly my fault?" Kim pointed to herself. "I thought I have changed to a real Prince." Kim asked, raising an eyebrow at Pie with a mocking smile.

"It was because your bad attitude, you have been cursed to frog again." Pie surmised. Her baby face broke into a pearly white smile before she muffled her laugh in her pillow.

"Then you must be the Witch that has casted the spell on me." Kim went along with the play.

"I'm not a Witch." Pie denied. "I am a Princess." The girl said.

"Perhaps the girl in front of me can break the curse and change me to a real Prince again?" Kim said wishfully.

"It requires a true love kiss." The girl's reply made Kim lost her words.

"And the unrequited love makes it even impossible for me to break free from the curse." Kim said, exhaling a long sigh of despair.

"I think I'm making things hard for you." Pie voiced up, breaking the tense in the air. "You wished to change but I'm denying your effort. I feel bad for it."

"That's because you refuse to believe me." Kim interjected.

"Kim, let me talk." Pie motioned with her hand, asking the tom to listen to her.

"I am aware that you started to have a feeling for me." Pie said then she swallowed hard. "I beg you to stop all your efforts to win me."

"Why?" Kim gasped and just so quickly she got up from the bed.

"Because I don't and will never have any feeling toward you. Don't waste your time for me. Just so you know I am not fond with this kind of relationship. I am here because I am helping you and all of this fantasy will end very soon." Pie told the tom.

"Do you know that you hurt me so bad?" Kim lamented. Every one of Pie's words nailed her into a coffin of grief. Felt rejected yet never being accepted by the girl who has haunted her days and night was somewhat the end of everything. Where she could possibly find the light to her life again? "Lord, please just take away my breath and don't let me die of heartbreak."

"It's better for me to tell you the truth rather than giving you a false hope." Pie stammered with her own stand. Seeing Kim's sudden change in her expression sent her to deepest sense of regret. What if Kim became out of control and chases her away from the house right at the moment? What if Kim happened to do nonsense act like committing suicide.

"I know you lied to me and you had the biggest lie to yourself." Kim scoffed. "I believe you do have feelings for me. I can see it from your eyes." Kim said without missing a beat. She had a rigid confidence level with her saying that none of arguments could deny her stand.

"Please Kim; don't waste your time for me. I might not be your true love but there are many people out there waiting for your love. Some places out there, your true love is waiting for you. That person is meant to be with you, not me." Pie tried to convince the tom.

"I believe that you are my true love; the one that is meant to be with me." Kim refused to give in. "I know we don't have a good start and everything that happened were all because the deal we have made but we can always make things right. We can build a new start. You and me; we will have our future together." The tom said, desperate to withstand her belief.