Prologue

Disclaimer: everything but Beverly and her family belong to Stephanie Meyer.

Comment and vote.

&&($@)((&&&()

"Alice. Don't you think this dress is a bit too tight?" I asked her. I was trying on a dress for the wedding...Bella's wedding. I didn't think that Alice had so many different dresses. She had me try a maroon dress. It felt too tight for me that I couldn't breath much.

"Nonsense. I think you look great," she said to me. I looked at her. "I can't even breath in this," I said to her. I felt like I was suffocating. "Well, your face looks red. Maybe we can try something else," she said to me.

I felt her pull down the zipper. I took my first breath of air. It felt so good. "Let see what else I have," I heard Alice said as she went into her closet. I stripped out of the dress. I didn't want it anywhere near me.

I took my bathrobe and wore it. I had been wearing dresses for five hours and I was getting tired of it. I was getting hungry as well. Alice took me away to her room after my breakfast. I hadn't had any lunch yet.

knock...knock.....

I looked over at the door. The door opened to reveal Jasper. I got up and ran over to him. He wrapped his arms around me. "You have to save me. I'm hungry," I whispered to him. He looked at me and gave me a smirk.

"I heard that," Alice said out loud. Jasper picked me up in a bridal style. "Alice. I think it's time for my mate to have some food," Jasper suggested to her. We saw Alice walking out of the closet with new sets of dresses.

{Oh please no.}

"She still has to find a dress Jasper," she said to him. "She hasn't eaten lunch Alice. Remember. She's human. She's fragile," he said to her. Alice had a sad face on. "Alright. But, she has to comeback here after she eats," she said to him.

Jasper proceeded to carry me to the kitchen. "I really don't want to continue wearing more dresses. The dresses that she pick are not my style," I said to him. "It's her way for trying to make Bella's wedding perfect," he said to me.

"I do have a dress in my closet that nobody saw yet. I should just wear that," I said to him. I heard him chuckle. "You will look beautiful no matter what you wear," he said to me. I kissed him on the cheek. He really knew how to cheer me up.

Soon, we got to the kitchen. He sat me down on the dining chair. Esme placed a plate of sandwiches on the table. I gave her a smile and dug into my room. I looked out the window to see the preparations for the wedding.

Soon, Bella and Edward were going to be wed. Most importantly, Bella was going to change into a vampire. I knew that I should be happy for them but, something told me differently. This wasn't going to be a happy ending.

This was just going to be the beginning.

@$((&&$()

Hi everyone.

Omg I can't believe that it is the final book! So much will be reveal here. Enjoy the book.

Happy Reading.