Our parents "little" Jewl (RTT)

You know how when we were really young and We didn't know anything so We thought the following was cool:
Dancing with mom in the store to her favorite song.
Holding Dad's hand on the first day of school.
Letting our parents sit with us at Lunch.
Mom putting the little "I love you" notes in your LB.
Your mom dressed you
••••
Then one day We just grow up. Our Interest change. We have a Rep to keep. Our parents are like "why don't you like doing this anymore?" We are like "idk mom...I just did a little thing called GROWING UP!!! " Yet, We tell them, but they just assume that everytime they ask us that question the answer will change:
Parent: Why dont we do the stuff we used to?
Us: I grew up mom. Im done with that. I was a kid. (Let it Go.)
{Hour Later}
Parent: (sees mom/dad on TV playing with thete kid) Why dont we do that anymore.
Us:.(look up from your phone /book) I grew up. Didnt you ask me this already?
Parent: (tunes back into the TV were they see that parent playing with that kid wishing it was you (parent world))
(In The Afternoon)
Parent: (looks out the window and sees your neighbors playing with thirty kid.) Why don't We do that anymore?
Us: (no answer)
Parent: Why don't We playing like that anymore?
Us: (looks up from phone / book) What?
Parents: Why dont we play like we used to?
Us: OMG !!!! I GREW UP GOSH!!!! I'M NOT PLAYING LIKE THAT ANYMORE!!! GET OVER IT!!! NOW, WOULD YOU STOP INTERRUPTING ME???? I'M TRYING TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!
Parent: (in shock a little sad)
Us: (a little guilty) I'm...sorry.... I don't know what into me.
Parent: I think it's best if you go to your room.
Us: *thinking* OMGOODNESS!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED ASKING THAT DUMB QUESTION A BILLION TIMES!!!!
Then your mom or dad comes to your room and has a talk about how you were both wrong and admit that they need to treat you older than they are and that they will do better.
When this happens just know it's going to happen again so be prepared. Parents just don't know.