"Gosh, must you?" I rolled my eyes and continue packing my stuff." Is not easy to find someone that know how to produce music okay. I need sometime."

"Time?! Girl you have no time! One month! And you still have to practice. Why don't you just quit the competition?" I immediately stop what I'm doing and look at her.

"Yah! Do you know how much the price is if you won?! I can help my parents with those moneys!" I said as I stand up and hang my bag on my left shoulder. But when I'm about to leave, someone grabbed my wrist. I look at my wrist and saw that it was jihoon the one grabbing it.

"I can help you." He said not looking at me. Gosh does these people know that its rude to not look at people when you're talking?!

"What do you mean?" He look at Mr after hearing what I said. Gosh, he's so cute.

"I can help you produce the song for the competition." What?! He can what?!

"You can produce song?!" I grabbed his hand and asked while a big smile is formed on my face.

"Yeah." He smiled back to me. Hah! Is my first time seeing him smile!

"Really?! You can help me?! Oh thank you thank you !" I shakes his hand and look at Chloe then grabbed her shoulder"I found myself someone that can help me produce song!!!"

"I know I know I'm here too okay?" She pushed my hand away and walk away. I then look back at jihoon.

"So you're gonna come over to my house for the song?" He ask, still keeping the smile.

"Sure, why not." I grabbed my bag and hang it on my shoulder and went out the class with jihoon.

"So... I'm melody. Nice to meet you lee jihoon." I smile to him while we're walking down the corridors. He look at me with a small smile.

"Nice to meet you too melody. So you like music?" He look back at the ground.

"Yeah. I love to sing and dance. But just not good at producing." I look at him but he's not looking at me, so i add again."why are you so cold in class, I didn't saw you smile or talk."

"That's because I don't like to get attention, it annoys me." He look at me and our gaze met." And you're different. Not like others girls, they keep on want my phone num or ask me some personal question that I really don't want to answer. And the most important is, you like music. And that's what make me think you're special."

After listening what he said, I can feel my cheeks are burning. I never heard boys said that I'm special. And I never thought that this cold guy here will think that I'm special.

It's been a month since I met jihoon and today is the day that I'll be performing the song that he produce for me. In this one month I realize that I have some feeling for jihoon. Hes a really good friend, I learn a lot with him. He may look short but if something happen he won't leave me behind. And he's super good at producing music. I mean, gosh, who will thought that this cold guy here is acctually a hidden master of producing. We always hang out together in school. Girls always glare at me but I don't care, nothing gonna make me stay away from jihoon. Because he's a best friend you can ever had. And Chloe has been talking about us dating but I always shut her and say"we're just friends, best friends." But actually I don't want to stay at this best friend level. I want to be...more than a friend...I want to be his girl friend...

I waited at the backstage and I'm very nervous. What if I didn't won? Jihoon must be really disappoint in me. Is his song, I have to do my best.

I kept on breathing in and out and I kept on scratching my hand bacause of nervous.

"Calms down. You can do it. I believe you." Jihoon voice made me flinch. I look at him and he smiled.

"I have a gift for you if you won." Yah lee jihoon! That will make me more nervous! What if I didn't won.

Jihoon pov...

I patted his head and make her calms down. She can make it I believe in her.

"Melody, you're up next." The staff say and I can feel melody start breathing heavily.

"Hey hey hey. You can do it. Believe in yourself. Because I believe in you." I cupped her chin making her face me. She smiled a bit.

"That's it. Let's go." I gilded her hand and lead her to the stage.

After she walk up the stage , I immediately walk to the audience seat.

Because of melody is the last one to perform so she doesn't have chance to go to the backstage when she done her perform. Instead of letting the others go up the stage.

"Now this is the most ecxiting part. Who will won the first place?!" The mc said and making me nervous.

The judges start to whisper something to each other and finally one of then took the Mic.

"We have decided.... The winner will be....."

"Please.... Please...." I closed my eyes and kept on praying.

"Congratulation! Is melody!" The judge say and i immediately shouted.

"Yeah!!!"

The mc past the Mic to melody and I can saw her eyes start to forming tears.

"Firstly, I have to thank a special friend of mine. He help me to produce the song, lee jihoon." She look at me and I smiled a bit. "I met him a month ago. He's our new classmate back then. A cold guy. But he suddenly grabbed my hand and say ' I can help you.' I'm seriously touched. Thank you lee jihoon... Thank you..."

After she went down the stage and I immediately hugged her.

"Congrats..." I whisper to her ear not letting her go.

"Thank you..."

"So as I promise there'll be a gift."

"Yeah. What is it?"

"Will you melody, be my one and only girlfriend?"

_______________________________________

So that's it. I'm planning for part two. Is it okay?@melwong02? I hope you like it.

And for the others readers please request and vote. Thank you. I love you guys!!!!