HERE HAVE AN UPDATE

.:.:Castiel's POV:.:.

"GABRIEL NOVAK, GET OFF THE CHANDELIER!!"

"YOU CANT CONTROL ME! I AM A FREE SPIRIT! I DO WHAT I WANT!"

As soon as i walked downstairs, I was met by the familiar sounds of panic and disorder. Ahh, the Novak family- it consists of Chuck, my father, Becky my mother, Anna my older sister, Michael and Lucifer my brothers (they are the polar opposites of each other, yet, they are twins.), Gabriel my younger brother, and my older brother Uriel. Our cousin Balthazar chooses to live with us, although I do not know why he chooses to live with our psychotic family. He lived here before we moved here and he just moved in with us, saying that he just wanted more "family time"- although over the phone, he told me he lost his job and needed a place to stay.
I walked to the counter, trying to ignore Anna screaming at Gabe and the faint sound of small crystals falling from the chandelier. I made myself a bowl lucky charms. Gabriel had already picked out all the marshmallows and eaten them so it wasn't as enjoyable. I finished up my bowl of cereal, put my bowl in the sink, grabbed my backpack, and started to walk to Lawrence high school.

~~time skippy cat =^+^=~~

....well this is absolutely terrific. I'm lost. I don't know where the school is or how I get home but all I know is I'm lost. I sit down on the sidewalk and start to think of how I can get out of this when I'm pulled out of my thoughts when someone taps on my shoulder and my wings flutter.

"Hey, your Castiel, right? You just moved into the house next to mine"

I look up and see a man with sandy brown hair wearing a leather jacket with an acdc shirt under it. I finally look at his face.
His green eyes are greener than the grass in the garden of Eden before eve sinned but they hold more light than the sun.
His face is spotted with freckles and his lips are-
HOLD UP. I AM NOT THINKING ABOUT HOW SOFT AND PLUMP HIS  LIPS LOOK. NOPE. NO WAY. HOMOSEXUALITY IS A-

"Y-you know it's rude to stare, right? Do you need a ride? Lawrence has a pretty shitty education budget if you ask me but at least we have a high school in the county."

I feel blood rush to my ears and I nod almost to quickly. I get up and walk with him, being careful not to walk too close to him. I put my hands in the pockets of my trench coat.

"I would like a ride if it isn't any trouble."

He laughs and his eyes light up.

"He talks! Of course it wouldn't be any trouble it's right down the road- c'mom, lets go!"

He walks over to the side of the road where I see the same car I saw in the driveway next to my house yesterday.
It's a black, 1967 Chevrolet Impala.  He opens his door and motions for me to get in. I open the door and the car door gives out a whine of protest. The car looks like it's been taken care of pretty well despite its age. I sit down in the passenger seat of the car and he turns up his music.

"What kind of music do ya' like?"

Music? I ussually just listen to what's on...

"I-i..I don't really listen to a lot of music..."

He gasps

"Oh my god I'm educating you in the world of music.... Here this is Kansas"

"Isn't that the state we live in?"

I mentally facepalm at my comment. It's a name of a band.

He laughs and just turns it up.
-
-
((IM SO SORRY I HAVENT WRITTEN IN SO LONG, IVE BEEN MEANING TO POST THIS FOR A WHILE UGH....
I AM GOING TO WRITE A CHAPTER TONIGHT I PRomISE and sorry kenna child for not updating for a while but i will try to update more!!))