Chapter 2 //deans pov//

AUTHORS NOTE: hey I know I don't get a lot of reads but I'm going to continue the story. Hopefully you can understand it. Also, it's August in the story, the picture of Castiels house in the last chapter was misleading sorry.
This is the last thing I promise! Don't forget to vote and comment, I always enjoy seeing what yall have to say about my story, ways I can improve and stuff you guys thought was funny c: I guess that's it so here's deans pov...

Deans POV

I stepped out of the passenger side of my baby, a 1967 Chevy Impala. I grabbed a bag of groceries and started to make my way towards the front door of the the house I've lived in all my life. My eyes drifted over to the house next to mine, although it's been vacant for a few years I guess someone decided to move in. Maybe Sammy can make a friend his own age for once...

"Dean are you coming inside or are you just going to stand there looking like an idiot?"

"Bitch"

"Jerk. Now cmon, let's go inside already!"

I walked into the house and put the grocery bag on the kitchen table and started to make my way upstairs.

Sam was downstairs putting the groceries away and mom and dad were on a "buisness trip" or at least that's what they want Sammy and I to tell people that ask.
They're actually on a hunt, there's a small vampire nest in Topeka and the vamps in it decided to start munching on people. I can't beleive they left me here with Sammy. Again. It's like they care more about hunting than us. I mean mom wants to stay home, but dad forces her to go with him as back-up even though he can call Bobby or another one of his hunter buddy's for that.

I turned on my phone and put in my headphones, putting on Metallica and closed my eyes. Tomorrow was Monday, the second week of school, and I don't want to go back.
Thoughts race in my head and I start to slip into sleep.