CΗαρτεr 8 (Annabeth's pov)

I ran across to cabin 3. I didn't bother to knock, I just ran inside. "Hello?" Percy sat up and looked around. He saw me and sat up. "Annabeth... Hi." He smoothed his jet black hair. I ran over to him and put my head into the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms around me. And nuzzled my head. "What's wrong Annie?" He spoke softly. "I-I had a nightmare. You di-died." I started crying.  "Annabeth, it's ok. It was just a dream." He pushed me out in front of him. He lifted my head up and wiped my tears."I will always be here with you. Okay?" I looked up at him. He kissed me on my forehead. "Do you want to sleep here, I'll wake you up just before seven to go to your cabin." He's so sweet. I shook my head yes.  He gave me a hug. "Well, I don't have really any other sleeping place, so if you are comfortable sleeping with me..." He looked like he was asking himself more than he was asking me. "That's fine." He laid down on his twin sized bed and I laid next to him with my head on his chest. "Night wise girl." He put his arm around me and held me close.

Percy shook my arm. "Annabeth, it's 6:50 come on, you need to go back to your cabin." He shook it one more time. "Percy, can you carry me." He smirked. "Annie, I really wish I could, but you need to go." He sat me up on his bed. "Okay, I'm going. Love you Seaweed Brain." He hugged me. I opened the door and was about to leave when Percy said: "Oh and by the way, you drool when you sleep." I shook my head at him. Classic Percy. I raced toward the Athena cabin. I opened the door quietly to see everybody sleeping. I did a silent dance in my head. I snuck back into my bed and pretended to sleep.

I woke up for breakfast with my half brothers and sisters. I caught a glimpse of Percy. He smiled at me. My heart flutters when ever I see him. I sat down at my table and ate my portion of food. Chiron galloped over to the podium and told us some depressing news. "Demigods, satyrs, and nymphs I will not lie to you. We are in danger. As we saw last night, there are monsters in the border. We have no way of protection and are not safe. I wish I could have some nicer news but this is the truth. Until we fix this problem, I am banning Capture the Flag, being out of your cabins past 9:00 and any other festivities that take place in the woods. I'm sorry for this rude awakening, but please do your every day activities and do not skip anything." He galloped back towards the table and sat next to Mr.D. There was a lot of commotion coming from all of the demigods.