Chap 2 baby

Charlie POV

I wake up to meowing I open my eyes and see my kitten named 'baby' I don't know why I named it that cause when I first got it I said 'hey wittle baby' in a baby voice and I guess I just never stopped calling it baby.

I got up and pet her she's a little kitten and I love her to death I change into a white crop top jean shorts and a red flower cover up I braid my hair in a fishtail braid.

I put on my converse oh and in 16 if ya didn't know I have a drivers license but if it's like to Starbucks or something I usually skate.

I go into my kitchen and Cameron and Nash enter and Hayes oh he must've been over I say "hey guys" and Cameron says "make us food" and I give him a look and he smiles and says "please" and I start making food Hayes picks up baby and says "aww who's this" and I say "that's baby" and he cuddles with her and she meows.

I make pancakes and I put a bowl of strawberries and whip cream on the table and the stack of pancakes. I also put the butter and syrup and the boys fight over the whip cream and I just eat my pancake and I get out the car food and feed baby.

Nash says "what should we do today" and they all shrug and Hayes says "beach" and Nash says "you only want to go to the beach to see Charlie in a bikini" and Hayes blushes and says "no" and I say "then why are you blushing" and he says "do you guys want to go to be beach yes or no?" And we all say "yes" and Hayes says "alright then let's go" and I say "I'm inviting mahogany" and they nod and leave.

I text mahogany and she says she'll be right over.

I put on a bikini and one of Kian's shirts I get a Knock at the door and see mahogany in her bikini she hugs me and says "oohhh hi baby" and she picks up baby and pets her.

I say "come on" and go to the boys apartment which is right next door. I lock the door and we all penny board to the beach and when we arrive some people ask for pictures and of course we said yes and gave em hugs.

Mahogany and I were tanning when something cold was being splashed on us we both gasped and I see Hayes and Nash with buckets we run after them and I hopped on Hayes back and laughed he starts running into the water and I got off and so did mahogany.

Nash says "oh Charlie I saw a commercial of a movie with you it was like a woods thing" and mahogany says "oh yeah I saw it is 'into the woods' it looks really good" and Cameron says "why didn't you tell us" and I say "cause I wasn't suppose to tell you I was working on a movie" and Hayes says "I wanna be in a movie" and Nash points to him and says "stay in school" and Hayes says "I'm 16 and I do online school" and I say "just get yourself noticed" and he nods and pouts.

Cameron says "selfie" and we all get in and smile. He posts it on whatever and Nash says "ohh Cameron I got to go meet up with Bryant see you later" and Cameron says "Charlie Kian and Jc are coming over later to film a video you can just hang around" and we start skating back Hayes says "as for me I'll do nothing" he says sounding proud.

Mahogany says "I have to go work on a song so later" and she hugs us and skates away.

I see Kian and Jc in the hall playing on there phones I run up to Kian and whisper "boo" and he screams and falls to the ground and I was laughing clutching my stomach.

Jc hugs me and sighs and says "I missed her evil ways" and I say "excuse me" and he says "just kidding" and Kian stands up and hugs me and they bro hug Hayes and cam.

I go in my apartment and grab baby and I go into cams apartment and they were playing paint twister and I can tell this isn't gonna end well.