Chap 1 1 year later

1 year later

Charlie POV

Hey umm so loads of shit has happened I moved out of the o2l house and I have an apartment in LA not far from the o2l house it's actually like right next door to Cameron and Nash's. I moved there first and then they moved next door.

I am a model I have been in the movie teen beach movie by Disney I was a surfer girl named 'giggles' I just did the a really big movie called 'into the woods' it is a musical and I am Rapunzel I sold songs called 'tattooed Heart and One last time' (I know it's by Ariana grande by pretend she wrote them)

So I have tons of cash I am still friends with magcon and o2l even though they both broke up Sam and I are umm we are umm I have no idea what we are but we are most certainly NOT together.

He has a new girlfriend and not a lot of people like her she is taller than Sam and her hair is long blonde but she dyed it she is kinda rude and she is known for fucking guys she cheated on Sam twice but he really doesn't care I feel kinda bad for Sam and I miss him.

Sam POV

I was watching tv when the commercials went on I saw one and it was 'into the woods' and OF COURSE CHARLIE WAS IN IT. She's like really successful and she gets no hate and the media love her she is still close with all of us except me I mean she says 'hi' and 'how ya doing' just to be nice cause she's a nice person but I can tell it hurts her to see me.

The reason she has all these rolls is because she looks beautiful and she's an amazing actor and she's a model and her music is amazing she's amazing I am really surprised she doesn't have a boyfriend I mean if she did I was probably blow up and stalk her and I would be jealous out of my mind.

The media was awful after we broke up some are blaming me most are blaming Charlie but I told them the truth cause they were being so hard on her so I did a video telling them what happened and heh turned on me I still have fans dissing me for what I did and I regret every moment of pain I caused her.

Cause I still love her