Chapter 11

"What do you mean I have to jump through a window? That's crazy!" You yell at Dean. Taking a short amount of time you had gathered some small momentos, plus a bag of clothes, before meeting Dean back down in the living room. Excited to go back, you stood in shock as he described how you would head back.

"Trust me princess, it won't hurt. We wait until the symbol lights up, we jump and we land in Bobby's house." Dean tried settling you down.

"I do trust you, but this sounds crazy."

Just then a strange looking symbol showed up on your window, pulsating red. Dean grabbed your hand, and you held your bag tight with the other one. He counted, "1, 2, go!" and pulled you through the window with him. Dean was right, the window pretty much vanished and it was as if you were falling through air. You landed hard, but right on top of Dean.

"Are you okay Dean? I'm sorry I landed on top of you!"

"Y/N? It's really you! Dean actually talked you into coming back!" Sam exclaimed while pulling you off of Dean before enveloping you in a giant bear hug.

"Sam, it's so good to see you again! I've missed you so much!"

You felt tears gather in your eyes, tears of happiness. It felt so good to be back, it felt like a part of you had been missing.

"Damn girl, it's good to see you again," Bobby told you, patting you on the shoulder.

Once Sam let you go, you saw Dean had regained his footing. You were back in Bobby's house, his study's window broken.

Dean quickly comes over to you, taking you in his arms and spinning you around. "We did it!"

Once he sat you down, you try to find one more person. "Where's Cas? I have some questions for him."

Bobby was the one who spoke up. "He left after he did the spell, saying he had something to take care of, but would be back shortly."

Not caring too much, you turn to Dean, giving him a puppy dog look. "Since Cas isn't here, can we go out and celebrate? It feels so nice to be back with my guys!"

"Sure let's go. Sammy, you coming?"

Sam started to shake his head now, but you stopped him. "Come on Sam, it's been forever since I've gotten to hang out with my best friend. Please!"

Sam couldn't say no to you, so all three of you climb into the Impala, Bobby waving from the porch. You had invited him along too, but he had argued that he was too old. Dean turned on the radio, AC/DC started playing, and you and Dean started singing along, with Sam shaking his head. You were still singing as Dean pulled into the parking lot of a local bar.

Sam started walking inside, but Dean waited for you, placing his hand on your lower back, guiding you into the bar. Sam had already found an empty booth, and you slid in with Dean scooting in next to you.

The waitress came quickly, eyeing Sam, before taking your order. You all ordered Cheeseburgers and beer, surprise on your face that Sam ordered the same thing.

"What? We're out celebrating, I wanted to change it up a little bit." Sam defended himself. "So Y/N, what have you been up to the last couple of months."

So you tell them. You tell them about how you shocked the doctors, how depressed you had been, but howschool had helped with that. You told them about your classes, and your job. By the time you were done, your food was being placed in front of you. Before taking a bite you asked, "What we're you guys up to?"

Dean excused himself to go to the bathroom, leaving Sam to answer. "It wasn't easy at first. Bobby and Cas wouldn't talk to us, calling us idiots for jumping the gun. Dean just drank, until one day he started doing research and wouldn't stop. We even stopped going on hunts for a while, he was so busy trying to find a way back to you. We took high priority jobs, but it wasn't until Cas said he might have a way to get back to you, that I finally saw a spark in his eyes. I knew you meant something to him, but I never realized how much."

"Well thanks for taking care of him for me," you tell Sam, grasping his hand.

"Hey what's going on here!" Dean pretended to be mad, but he was pretty happy that his brother and girl got along.

The rest of the evening went by easily, as did the drinks. Before you knew it, Sam was over at the bar flirting with the waitress, and you had a major buzz going on. Dean didn't seem too affected by the alcohol, but you weren't surprised, he could always hold is liquor. Before too long, Sam rejoined you at the booth.

"Ah, did poor Sammy strike out," Dean teased.

Sam smirked before showing you the number on a scrap of paper.

"Guys I'm ready to call it a night." You yawned. Standing up to fast, you lost your balance, but Dean was there, putting his arm around your waist.

He helped you climb into the backseat, and slid in beside you, tossing the keys to Sam. Sam looked down at them, surprised, but Dean just shrugged his shoulders.

"You didn't drink as much as me." He told Sam.

You were happy he let Sam drive. This way you could cuddle into Dean's side. He pulled you closer, wrapping his arm around you. You snuggled into him, inhaling his scent, a mixture of leather, musk, and gunpowder. It was intoxicating, and you had missed it so much. Before you knew it, you had fallen asleep.

Noticing you were asleep, Sam looked at Dean through the rear view mirror. "I'm so glad you got her back here Dean. Not just because of some stupid angel crap, but because she is good for you."

Dean smiled, brushing a stand of hair off of your face. Before he knew it, you were back at Bobby's, and he carefully carried you into the house, placing you on the bed in his room. Dean quietly stripped down to his boxers and t-shirt before climbing in beside you. He kissed your temple, noticing the smile on your face, before shutting the light off.