Chapter 3

This was getting old. Waking up in a different room, having no idea where you are. This time, it wasn't a motel room, but what looked like a bedroom belonging to an old farm house. The bed you slept on was an old iron frame, with flannel sheets. The only other piece of furniture was an old dresser. The floors were hardwood, the walls faded wallpaper.

Throwing the sheets away from you, you realize you are only in a big t-shirt, one that probably belonged to one of the boys. Laying on the dresser was your old clothes. Changing into them you walk into the hallway, turning to the sound of voices. Stopping at the top of the stairs you listened.

"Ya idjits, why didn't you just drop her off at the hospital or something. Did you even test her?"

Test me? For what?

"Of course we tested her Bobby. Holy water, silver, all the standard tests. She's clean. And we were going to, but there was something about her, I couldn't do it." You heard Dean say.

"Well boy, what are you going to do with her know? Keep her as a pet? What about her family, maybe she has a boyfriend or family worried sick about her. And what happens when she finds out what you do for a living?"

What do they do for a living? And why did they test you with holy water and silver? Your life was getting more confusing by the second. Thinking you might hear something else you stayed hidden.

"I don't know Bobby, I just couldn't leave her there. If she wants, I will take her back to her family. It was just weird that she was in the middle of nowhere. Almost seemed like something we usually deal with."

"I think we should all sit down and have a talk when she wakes up. That way we know what we are dealing with." Sam said.

Taking this as your cue, you slowly walk down the stairs. You see Sam and Dean with an older man, in a room full of books. Dean had a beer in hand, while Sam was looking through an ancient book.

Dean hears you walking down, and smiles at you. "Hey Y/ N, your awake. You scared us again, fainting like that."

Sam sets his book down, and looks toward you, "Hey Y/N, this is Bobby. We were hoping we could all sit down, and talk, try to figure things out."

"Um, okay." You mumbled, scared that they would think you were crazy once they heard your story.

"Come in girl, let's get you some food, then you can tell me what's going on." Bobby told you, showing you the kitchen.

You sat at the old table, watching as Bobby made you a sandwich. Dean and Sam had followed you, each taking chairs, Dean's right next to yours.

Handing you your sandwich and water, Bobby looks you straight in the eyes. "Alright, now I want to hear your story. No lying, you hear me?"

Gulping, you shake your head. Taking a sip of water you tell them everything, about school, about drinking, and about the wreck. They sit quietly, listening to your story. Once you were done, you had tears in your eyes, worried for your friend Gina. Dean took your hand in his, surprising you, and from the looks of it, surprised Sam too.

"So here's what I'm thinking. You guys stay here a couple of days, and we look into her story. Look for a mention of a car wreck, for her friend, anything to make her story real. Then we go from there." Bobby said, and you could see the brothers agreeing.

"Sounds great. Bobby and Sam you do the research, I got to go work on Baby, she needs a little TLC." Dean agreed, taking one last gulp of beer before standing up and heading out the door.

"Alright, I'll look on the laptop. Y/N, you with me? It will go faster that way, with your help." Sam said.

Taking the last bite of your sandwich you agree, waiting for Sam to get his laptop out.

Bobby took a notebook out, "Let's get some facts straight, help with the research. "

You told him even more, your friends full name, her address, the bar, your address, anything you could think of. Once Sam came back in, you did the same.

Sam opens his laptop up, "So Idaho Falls, that's your home town?"

"Yep," you watch as he types it in, and clicks on your hometown newspaper. Looking through the front page, you look for familiar names or faces. Nothing.

Sam clicks on the local news tab, then the obituary tab. Keeping your fingers crossed, you let out a sigh of relief when Gina's name doesn't come up.

An hour later, you decided to crash on the couch. It was boring watching them research, and just made you even more frustrated.

"Nothing, it's like you don't even exist!" Sam exclaimed, standing up to stretch.

"Yeah none of my contacts have come up with anything on you either." Bobby said.

The front door opened, and Dean walked in, wiping oil off of his hands. "So have you figured out anything about the princess over there?"

"Nada," Bobby exclaimed, surprised that between him and Sam they couldn't find anything.

"Well, maybe we could get Cas down here, see if he can figure anything out. Thats all that I can think of."

"Who's Cas?" You ask, wondering if maybe he was a computer expert or something.

"Oh shit, I forgot you don't know. Guess you'll have to learn it soon enough. Monsters are real, we hunt them, and Cas is an Angel."

Laughing, you pat Dean on the shoulder, "Good one. Is that supposed to make me feel better? Does your buddy have wings and a halo?"

Giving Dean a bitch face, Sam walks over to you. "It's true Y/N. We were going to wait to tell you, but since we needed Cas, it couldn't wait."

"Sure, and I'm tinkerbell. You guys are cracking me up. So do vampires really sparkle, like in Twilight?"

"I hate that freaking movie, but no they do not. We chop their heads off with machetes. Now Cas, can you please get your ass down here, and help us out!"

Still laughing at the crazy idea that monsters were real, you heard a rustling of wings behind you. Flipping around, you notice another man in the room, wearing a trench coat, a suit and a tie. He had really dark brown hair, almost black, and bright blue eyes. Screaming, you pick up the closest thing and throw it at him, which turned out to be a book. You watched as it bounced off of his chest, and he squinted his eyes at you.

"Dean, what do you need? And who's the girl? She seems different."

"Cas, man, thanks for coming. This is Y/N, and we need your help with her. Do you believe us now princess?"

Freaking out, you realize this man had shown up, out of thin air. Maybe they weren't pulling your leg after all, maybe this guy really was an Angel.

"Are you really an Angel? But where are your wings?"

Ignoring you, Cas talked to Dean. "She does seem different, but I don't know how. Is she a monster?"

"No Cas, we just found her on the side of the road, and there is no trace of her anywhere. Can't you do the finger touchy thingy and figure it out?" Dean said, pushing you towards Cas.

Before you could blink, Cas placed two fingers against your head. Expecting pain, all you felt was a warmth flow through your brain, then someone probing against your memories. It was weird, but not completely unpleasant.

Cas removed his fingers and stared at you, before turning once again to Dean. "Your right, there should be no mention of her anywhere. She's not from here."

"What do you mean, of course she's not from South Dakota, but we need to know where." Bobby replied.

"No I mean, not from our reality. Like when Balthazar sent you to a different reality, she is from an alternate reality also. Thats why you couldn't find information about her."