Chapter 7

Hey guys I'm back! I hope you guys like this chapter. I do:)

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"I-I" I was so happy he asked I couldn't even answer. The boys were just leaving for the night and he had stopped me, "Of course I will silly" I finally reply kissing his cheek.

"Niall", Liam yells from the hallway.

"Pick you up in an hour?" I nod smiling and he lets go of my hand running to the open elevator. "Bye babe." He grins as the doors close I turn around and scream with joy. I was having a small party when Lanny and Eleanor run in asking what was wrong in frantic voices.

"Niall's picking me up in a hour… For a date!" I say happily.

"Oh my god!" Lanny shouts. It takes a second to realize she's freaking out. "What are you gonna wear!" She screeches.

"I don't know! That's your job!" I yell back.

"Aye Aye captain." Lanny salutes me and runs off to her room returning a second later with her purse.

"Wait…Where are you going?"

"To get you some decent clothing! I'll be back in 30!" Um… okay then.

"Your gonna have so much fun." Eleanor says smiling. I reply with a smile and skip off to the bathroom with her following close behind. I plug in the curling iron and get out a brush and some bobby pins. I was going to do my hair since I don't allow people to touch it. Eleanor continues talking to me as I finish and she claps happily when I finish. I pulled the top layer back into two braids that meet nicely in the back of my head with a clear ponytail and then I curled the rest in tight ringlets. My side bangs hung nicely freshly blow- dried to make them look better and I loved it. I reached for my hairspray bottle but am stopped by Eleanor. She grabs another one and sprays my head for me.

"Oh my god my hair is glittery!" Eleanor used a special hairspray to do that and she laughed at my reaction. We sat on the couch to start painting my nails after perfecting my hair. 20 minutes. She runs through the door breathing hard.

"I got it!" Lanny yells flinging the bag around. She pulled us back to the bedroom and did my makeup before shoving me into the bathroom to change. I had a pretty hair clip in now to replace my ponytail and light makeup. "Are you done yet!" She yells through the door.

"No! If I was I would be out there with you!" She moaned as I pulled the dress on. The dress was beautiful. It had a single shoulder strap connected to a tightly fitted teal torso. The strap had small fabric flowers on it making my dress a little younger. It fell just above my knee and made my eyes shine. I stepped out watching everyone's reaction. They looked at me like I was a queen then ran and hugged me. I laughed as I was handed a pair of nude colored wedges. I slipped them on admiring how they showed how tan I really was. Last but not least Lanny slipped a chunky black bracelet on my wrist making my outfit a little more fun.

Eleanor sprayed me with some of her perfume and I looked at the clock. Perfect timing. As if on cue There was a knock at the door and Eleanor races to it. I hear her tell Niall he looked handsome and I take a deep breath and walk out the door and into the living room.

(Niall POV)

I had a white polo on and my tan dress pants. I was so nervous that my hands were shaking. This was the first date. What if I blow it? What if I… I am interrupted by the door of her room opening and I look up my jaw dropping and my heart stopping. I could feel my cheeks heat up as she walked over to me smiling shyly. She was beautiful! "I. You. You're beautiful!" Her dress hugged her in all the right places and even with the heels she was a inch shorter then me.

"You ready"

"Mmm" I reply dumbly. I snap out of it looking into her eyes. "Yes. Uh, let's go." I open the door for her and pull it closed following her. I lace my fingers with hers and smile. "You're gorgeous."

"Stop…" She starts but I silence her by placing my finger on her lips. I lean down and press my lips to hers not letting her finish.

(Mac POV)

The date was great and Niall was so sweet. We went out to eat them walked around London a while before heading back I don't remember my hand ever leaving his the whole night. The plan was, Niall was dropping me of and them heading home but I figured no one would be up anyways seeing as it was 2 in the morning. I pushed the button in the elevator turning around to be met my Niall's lips. He started to kiss my neck as I ran my fingers through his hair.

The elevator opened and my legs were wrapped around his wait my arms on his neck. I reached back with one hand pushing the door open as we stumbled in. He has holding me tight and so When I screamed and jumped back he was surprised and we fell over. My cheeks burned red as we stared awkwardly at the group in our living room.

"Getting hot and heavy. I like it." Louis says with a wink. Everyone burst out laughing and I buried my head in Niall's chest. "Oh god help us." I mumbled just loud enough for him to here.

There we go! I'm finally done! You may think this is short but it's long for me. Sorry if that annoys ya'll. I hope you liked it and anyone who reviews gets a cookie. (well a virtual one) Haha. Thank you!