27

hayes;

"Are you tired?" I asked, trailing my hands down her back in an up and down motion. She was leaned into me, our bodies pressed together as we were in the crowd of people. Our bodies swayed, the night of the party at the beach house replaying in my mind.

She nodded her head. I sighed, "C'mon, baby." She rolled her eyes at the name, my arms encircling her waist. After getting her into my Jeep, I texted the guys that I was taking Malaya home.

"What time is it?" she asked, setting her feet up on the dashboard. I turned the key, watching the time pop up.

I glanced at her, "12:27." She didn't reply, closing her eyes. Chewing on my lip, I drove down the street.

The whole drive, I only saw Mal check her phone once before falling back asleep. I parked in the driveway at 1:22. It was late, and I realized it was a bad idea bringing the girls to a party that late.

"Malaya, wake up." I said, squeezing her thigh. She fluttered her eyes open, blinking until she saw me. Sighing, I got out before going to her side and picking her up bridal style.

I gazed at her gray eyes,"I do care about you if you can't tell." She bit her lip, letting me carry her into the house.

She hopped out of my arms when we got to the room, grabbing another one of my shirts before changing in the bathroom. "Night, baby girl." I whispered when she walked out, about to leave the room.

"You're not staying?" she asked. I glanced at her, seeing her pink ckeeks. One side of my lips turned up, "If you want me to, baby."

I shot her a wink which caused her to turn redder, making her teeth clasp her lip between them. The things she does to me. "Night, Hayes." she whispered, turning away from me.

"Why are you so embarrassed of wanting me?" I grinned, watching her stop in her tracks.

She looked down at the ground, "Fine, stay." I watched her lay on the bed, avoiding my gaze. I thinned my lips, shrugging before removing my shirt.

I pulled down my shorts, hearing a squeak. I glanced at Mal, "Baby girl, it's just underwear. Damn, you're so innocent." I pulled on Nike shorts before getting into the bed next to her.

She layed on her side, facing me, with her phone in her hand. She typed something with a thumb while I watched her. When she glanced up, I licked my lips making her blush. "Sleep well, baby." I mumbled, closing my eyes after getting comfortable.

She shuffled around until I felt her back press into my chest. She quickly realized, jolting forward. I shook my head, pulling her back into me.

"Sorry." she whispered before I felt her drift to sleep.

MALAYA

"You slept on the sand?" I asked Carter, stirring my spoon around in my lucky charms. It was eight at night and we had the cereal craving. He nodded, stuffing a big spoon full of cereal in his mouth.

I giggled, shaking my head, "How was it? Sandy?"

"You are so lame." Matt laughed, setting his bowl in the dishwasher along with others.

I stuck out my tongue earning an eye roll. The three of us turned our heads to where Hayes came in with MaKenzie on his back. Okay then.

I bit my lip, raking a hand through my hair in frustration, "Can you please put this away for me, I'm not hungry anymore?" I pleaded in a whisper.

Carter frowned before whispering, "Sorry about calling you a bitch the other day." I rolled my eyes with a small smile, "I call you worse."

I added a wink, turning on my heel to walk into the living room with a glance towards Hayes. I pursed my lips, eying by instagram. "Baby girl." Hayes said under his breath, brushing a hand down my hip when passing me.

I licked my lips out of habit, looking up at him through my eyelashes, "So, you and MaKenzie?"

Hayes shook his head, "Jealous?" I couldn't control the blush, huffing.

"You're cute when you're frustrated." he smiled knowingly, doing that thing where he grazed his teeth across his lower lip.

My knees weakened at the motion. Hayes took a few steps closer, where he stood right in front of me. "Are you doing anything today?" he randomly asked.

I shook my head, not able to speak. "Good, we can hang out." he smirked, trailing his tongue along his lips.

I bit my lip, looking down, "I guess, but when?"

"Whenever you want to, babe." he grinned at the name.

I eyed him,"I'll be down here in thirty minutes, be ready." Walking upstairs, I got into the bedroom, taking a quick shower. I dried off, drying my hair after. Grabbing some clothes, I changed.

I joggged downstairs in he middle of pulling up my hair,"Okay

I joggged downstairs in he middle of pulling up my hair,"Okay." Hayes grasped my hand in his, tugging me out the door with him.

"Where are we going?" I asked, eying him from behind. He unlocked his Jeep, opening the door for me, "Hayes."

He shot me a glance before twisting the key,"You'll see, baby girl."

sorry for the two weeks i haven't updated, i was in florida for christmas and the new years. it was my first time since i started writing on wattpad and it so happens this book was based in florida. so i have more experience of the settings there.
love you all!

vote|comment|share