22

"What do you want?" I lifted my head up from the pillow, glancing over at the doorway where Hayes stood.

He shrugged,"The door had a sign on it that said 'Hayes, please enter.'"

I scowled, pushing my hair out of my face. "I think you misread it, and didn't see the 'don't.'" I retorted. He shook his head at me, eying me intently. Licking my lips, I shuffled uncomfortably.

"Fuck," he ran a hand through his hair,"quit teasing me."

I pursed my lips,"How am I teasing you?"

"You, with your fucking lips." he groaned. I shoved my head into my hands, blushing.

Sighing, I decided not to say anything because I wasn't feeling it. Thinking of what Carter said, I layed back onto the bed. This seemed to make Hayes irritated, and he glanced at me with a frown,"Babygirl, don't be sad."

"Hayes, leave me alone." I shook my head, getting up to find Maya. He stopped me by grasping my wrist before pulling me into him.

"Please don't believe what Carter said. He's a fucking asshole." he murmured into my ear while he had my backside pressed up against him.

"I don't want to talk about this." I huffed, irritably before proceeding,"Don't you see that I am trying to forget about that right now?"

He turned me around to face him,"I can help you forget." His grin told me enough causing me to blush while biting my lip. Hayes' lips turned down into a frown,"Now I really want to make you forget."

My eyes looked at him in realization, releasing my bottom lip. Gulping, I looked down at my Adidas socks like they were the most interesting thing in the world.

Hayes' grip on my waist tightened, his other hand grasping my chin to turn my gaze up to his face. I licked my lips, his eyes not missing the act before he led me back until he was sitting on the bed with me between his legs.

He sighed, looking around before surprising me by pulling me closer, pressing his lips against mine. I relaxed into the kiss, his arms pulling me impossibly closer. His tongue traced my bottom lip causing my knees to go weak.

He noticed, laying back whilst pulling me onto him. I thanked God that our eyes were closed because I was blushing at the intimacy. Soon I couldn't breath, breaking the kiss. He expertly pulled me under him, trailing kissed down my jaw line before he reached the corner of my mouth.

He ran a hand down my waist to my hips before setting his lips close to ear,"You're lucky I care about you innocence, baby."

He then pushed up from the bed where he stood on front of me. I frowned trying to calm my breathing, my face flushed. "Don't be disappointed, babygirl."

I shook my head, covering my face with my hands once again before his own pulled me up by the waist, wrapping his arms around me. "I didn't forget anything." I mumbled into his chest.

He chuckled,"You won't forget this either." My innocent mind caused me to blush. Shaking my head, I avoided his gaze.

__

t h e n e x t d a y

I had been lounging on the sectional, scrolling aimlessly through twitter. Glancing up, I pointed at the screen. "Sniper!"

Shawn, looking appalled, shot me a sideways glance before shooting him down. "You still play Black Ops?" I shrugged, setting my phone aside.

"When I'm bored." I said, playing with the hem of my shirt. He nodded, sitting back. My legs were cramping from being in this position so I stretched them out to lay on Shawn's lap which he responded with a smile.

A few minutes more of scanning my phone, Matthew and Aaron came in laughing. Frowning, I realized we haven't spent much time together as we should haven been doing. "Hey, babe." Matthew winked in my way before sitting on the other part of the couch.

I smiled sweetly, "Hi."

"Shawn, you up for a match of Mortal Kombat?" Aaron nodded in his direction. I groaned, mailing sure all of the boys noticed.

"Why don't we all get out the house?" I asked. They stared at me in thought. "Why?"

I sighed, dragging a hand down my face,"Pretty soon all of us will be in different states, and we'll regret just sitting in this room, playing video games."

They frowned in realization. "Well, we can out to the beach today, and plan something better for tomorrow." Matt suggested, smiling.

I nodded."Where? Here?"

Aaron shook his head, grinning,"Nope, at the public beach where girls are."

I grimaced at their perverted exchanged glances before shaking my head. "Whatever, someone go tell the rest." I hopped up from the couch, grasping my phone.

Sighing, I made my way up the stares to change.

_

_

i'm sorry for the late update, i had major writers block. i had like half of this chapter down since i posted the last chapter, so yeah, i wrote down this in inspiration.

my sinuses are finally getting to me and all i done this whole time while writing this chapter is sniffling and blowing my nose..😖
well i gotta get to bed bc I have school tomorrow after the long nights of staying up till four in the morning and waking up three in the evening km my thanksgiving break. im not doing much better since it's almost 11:30, am i? eh whatever, my apologies for this ramble ☜
love you, babes! ♡♡

vote|comment|share