23

I had slipped on a T-shirt over my bathing suit right when Grace and Ella came in.

I shrieked, hugging them, "Hey, babes," I turned to Ella,"love

I shrieked, hugging them, "Hey, babes," I turned to Ella,"love."

Feeling squeamish from the heat, I plopped down onto the bed. "What's up with you?" Ella mumbled curiously, glancing into my closet.

Shrugging, I dropped my phone down onto the pillow behind me. "I feel hot and sweaty."

"Are you pregnant?" Grace asked randomly in a matter of minutes. Dumbfounded, I thinned my lips. "Oh, your maraschino cherry hasn't been popped from the jar?"

Wide eyed, I bit my lip as I blushed. "W-what?"

Ella rolled her eyes,"You know what she means! Nothing's entered the tampon tunnel, your meat wallet hasn't found the Ben Franklin, the p-"

"Ellian...Lee...Kennedy!" I shrieked between huffs of embarrassment. They laughed, watching my face turn red.

"Babe, I'm sorry." she wipes away a tear,"I'll shut up."

Smiling lightly, I nodded."So, when are we headed to the beach?" Grace asked, making room on the bed for her.

Shrugging, I grasped my phone before texting Matt.

when are we leaving??? -Mal

I sighed when he didn't text back after five minutes of waiting. Chewing on my lip, I texted the group chat instead.

WHEN WE LEAVING??????😕 -Mal

I sat there as Ella began to work on a French braid in my hair.

like in five minutes baby be patient 😌 -Taylor

you be PATIENT caniff😛 -Mal

bitch -Taylor

wall licker -Mal

hayes sucker 😏 - Taylor

aaron eater -Mal

chicken wing -Taylor

chicken breast -Mal

oooohhhh😲😮 -Matt

dog snout -Taylor

dog twat -Mal

kitten snatchel -Taylor

I had to set my phone down, biting back a laugh. "LET'S GO!" a yell was heard right when Ella finished on my hair. We got up, gripping our things before walking downstairs.

We stopped dead in our tracks when Taylor paced past us on his phone. "What do you mean she left?.....she's coming back tomorrow?....okay, fine....bye see ya babe."

"MaKenzie has left until tomorrow?" I asked him, curiously when we stopped in front of him. He sighed, running a hand down his face and nodding.

Smiling at the fact we have a day without her, I took the girls with me outside. "We'll take Grace's truck and meet them there." Ella suggested, smiling. Nodding, I realized I forgot my towel.

Turning away, I shouted over my shoulder that I'd be right back before entering the house again. An arm stopped me when I was about to walk up the stairs. "Hey?" I eyed Hayes.

"Babygirl, you shouldn't wear such things." he mumbled, his blue eyes darkening as they raked my body.

I turned scarlet, shaking my had. "This shirt is at my hips, is it not good enough?"

"For me," he bit his lip,"but not for anyone else."

I shook my head again,"I'm single. I'm not yours or anyone's at that matter, and you know my intentions are not to lead on any boys my way. Unless you do think they are?" I arched a brow.

"You are the most innocent girl I know, so no, of course I don't think that." he moved closer to me, lifting my chin up to look at him,"But the thing is, you don't even have to try."

I thinned my lip before pushing past him up the stairs. Grabbing what I needed, I shot Hayes a glare which caught him off guard before leaving the door wide open for him. I let out a strangled breath before sinking into the back seat of the GMC.

"What's up?" Grace looked at me in the mirror in pure concern. Signing, I shook my head, "Hayes."

Yes, Benjamin Hayes Grier, the boy who continues to play with my feelings.

-

"Zayyyuummm!" Cameron cried out as we approached the beach. His eyes were on sunbathing girls causing me to giggle. He turned back at me, "If I didn't know you girls," he eyes the three of us, "then I'd be wanting to get some."

Grace and I rolled my eyes as Ella blushed. I laughed, shoving her playfully. I had not came here to tan, so I just pulled off my shirt earning a whistle from my side.

Turning towards the person, I scanned the beach to see a boy about my age, beach ball in hand, eyeing me with a playful but flirty grin. Smiling with a blush, I gave the girls an 'oh my fuck' look before turning back to him.

His hair brushed against his forehead, an earring in one of his ears while his intense green eyes stared at me intently. He was a little shorter than Hayes-yet I bring him up-with a tan body.

"Babygirl, can you help me find the vending machine near the bathrooms?" Hayes stepped in the mystery boy's line of vision.

Groaning, I crossed my arms over my chest in annoyance which only led him to glance down at my boobs. Gritting my teeth, I mumbled some words under my breath.

"Will ya? I'm too ignorant to even find my way down the beach to the water, so please." he kept a playful smirk on his face the whole time, a knowing look skimming his face.

I glanced over his shoulder to see the bit who returned to playing with his friends. Frowning deeply, I glanced into his eyes to be led even farther into the boy's trap. "Okay."

Hayes pulled me against his side as we walked, a certain pair of eyes burning into me. "Let's be quick." I mumbled before feeling Hayes pulling off his shirt which he offered to me.

"I'm fine, it's hot anyways." I glared at him. He shurgged, my like them being down when he went to cover up his body again.

Grasping it in my hands, I pulled it over my head to stop him. He only smirked to himself, my eyes burning with embarrassment as he shot me a knowing look of my actions.

Licking my lips, I stood in lead to let him follow. I wish he was as easy to get over as I was hoping it to be.

-

heeyyyyy, well ya know how i said i had school and didn't wanna stay up really late? yeah, well guess who stayed up until three in the morning? this bitch! okay, well i hope you loves had a wonderful day unlike me♡

love you!

vote|comment|share